What is Bellagio’s in Las Vegas?
Bellagio is ultimate Las Vegas hotel experience. Make your luxury hotel reservations at the home of the famous dancing fountains, award-winning casino, fine art gallery, magnificent pools, and luxury shopping opportunities.
- Number of Rooms 3,421 rooms and 512 suites.
- Casino Yes, 116,000 square feet. Casino games include Blackjack, Caribbean Stud Poker, Craps, Keno, Let It Ride, Poker, Pai Gow Poker, Roulette, Slots, Big Six, Baccarat and Megabucks. The casino has a poker room with 40 tables, two high-limit areas (including “Bobby’s Room”) and 24-hour tableside dining.
- Race & Sports Book Yes, a 5,600-square-foot race and sports book, equipped with seven large screens and 99 individual monitors for racing and six large and 38 medium screens for sports.
- Restaurants Bellagio has the following dining options: Café Bellagio, Café Gelato, Circo, FIX, Jasmine, Jean-Philippe Pâtisserie, Le Cirque, Michael Mina, Noodles, Todd English’s Olives, Palio, Palio Pronto, Petrossian Bar, Picasso, Pool Café, Prime, Snacks, The Buffet, Sensi (located in the Spa Tower), and Yellowtail Sushi Restaurant & Bar.
- Entertainment Entertainment can be found in the 1,800-seat showroom, which features the show “O” from Cirque du Soleil, and in the lounges.
- Nightlife The Bank, Petrossian Bar, Starting Gate, Lily and Hyde Bellagio.
- Attractions The Fountains at Bellagio, a water and light show choreographed to music, The Conservatory, Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art and the arcade. There is also the Richard McDonald Gallery located next to the “O” theater and the Jeff Mitchum Gallery located at the hotel’s pool promenade.
- Pool Yes, five pools and four Jacuzzis in a Mediterranean-style setting. It’s open year round.
- Health Club or Fitness Equipment Yes.
- Spa Yes, the 65,000-square-foot Spa Bellagio offers multiple types of massages and services in its 56 treatment rooms. The spa also offers a 6,000-square-foot fitness facility, 1,000-square-foot exercise room and salon.
- Shops Yes, specialty shops are located in Via Bellagio, an avenue of upscale shops within the hotel. There is also Bellagio at Home, Chic Affairs, Via Fiore, Cirque du Soleil store, Omega, Hermès and the Pool Promenade.
- Wedding Services Yes, the Wedding Chapel at Bellagio offers a number wedding ceremony packages.
- Business Center Yes, full-service business center.
- Convention Rooms Yes, 45,000-square-foot Grand Ballroom, 22,000-square-foot Bellagio Ballroom and 14 meeting rooms ranging in size from 1,000 to 10,000 square feet.
- Child-care Facilities No.
- Room Service Yes.
- Pets Allowed No.
- In-Room Internet AccessYes, it’s included in the daily resort fee.
- Hotel Amenities Concierge, currency exchange, same-day laundry service, luggage service, maid service, safety deposit box, wake-up call.
- Parking Garage Yes, a four-story parking garage.
- RV Park No.
- Shuttle Service to the airport Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip No.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Yes.
- Check-in Time 3 p.m.
- Check-out Time 11 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room 21 years. (You must be 18 years of age or a registered hotel guest to enter Bellagio. Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.)
- Policies The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
- Incidental Charges Hotel requires a credit card or debit card deposit upon check-in for incidental charges.
- Resort Fee Bellagio has a $25.00 per room, per night resort fee. Tax may or may not be included. This fee is not included in your reservation and will be collected by the hotel.
The resort fee includes:
- In-room high speed and wireless internet
- In-room local and toll-free calls
- Fitness Center access
- Airline boarding pass printing