What is the Daylight Beach Club
Daylight Beach Club located directly on the strip at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas is a daytime AND night time beach club. Guest are invited to Take a dip into a new Era of Daylife. Daylight Beach Club is poised to become the ultimate sophisticated poolside retreat opening Summer 2013 in Las Vegas.
Daylight Beach Club Details
- Hours of operation:
Daylight is closed for the season. It will reopen in spring 2014. Doors open daily at 11 a.m.
- Cover price: TBD.
- Payment information: Cash, credit card.
- Where is the Daylight Beach Club?: At Mandalay Bay.
- Music: A variety of DJ-spun music.
- Resident DJs: Skrillex, Sebastian Ingrosso, Axwell, Alesso, Baauer, Nicky Romero and more.
- Clientele/Age Group: 21 and over.
- Attire: Beach/pool attire.
- Occupancy: Up to 5,000.
- Parking: Garage parking and hotel valet.
- Reservations: For reservations and private events, call (702) 693-8300.
- Seating: Yes. There are 70 daybeds as well as 23 cabanas and two bungalows that frame the pool.
- Handicapped accessible: Yes.
- ATM: Inside the casino.
- Special events: Special celebrity DJs appear on select dates, and DJ Stellar hosts Peach Fridays weekly.