What’s the Famous Encore at Wynn Las Vegas?
Attentive service and luxury await you at The Wynn and Encore. Lounge, entertain or work in the comfort of your room. An exclusive entrance, complimentary breakfast for two and twice daily maid service are just a few of the highlights at Encore Tower Suites, plus enjoy an exclusive arrival and check-in.
Encore at Wynn Las Vegas Details
- Number of Rooms 2,034.
- Casino Yes, a 111,000 square foot casino.
- Race & Sports Book No, but there is a 195-seat race and sports book at the adjacent Wynn Las Vegas.
- Restaurants Yes. Chef Theo Schoenegger’s Italian restaurant Sinatra, the Pan-Asian café Wazuzu, Chef Mark LoRusso’s steakhouse Botero, Chef Bryan Forgione’s take on a classic American restaurant in Society Cafe and the unique dining and nightlife experience in Andrea’s.
- Entertainment “Le Rêve – The Dream” is the featured show next door at Wynn Las Vegas.
- Nightlife One of the hottest and largest nightclubs in Vegas is XS, along with the indoor/outdoor Surrender Nightclub. There are seven bars at the resort including, Botero Bar, Eastside Lounge, the Lobby Bar and Cafe, Southside Bar and VDKA, a hot martini mecca.
- Attractions There is a sunlit atrium at the property’s main entrance and fine art throughout. Next door at Encore’s sister property Wynn, guests can enjoy the Wynn Golf Course and the Penske Ferrari Maserati dealership.
- Pool Yes, a European-inspired pool area.
- Health Club or Fitness Equipment Yes.
- Spa Yes, The Spa and The Salon.
- Shops Yes, the Esplanade at Encore has numerous designer boutiques including Chanel and Hermès, along with other stores like Loro Piana, IWC and Piaget.
- Wedding Services Yes.
- Business Center Yes.
- Convention Rooms Yes, 60,000 square feet of meeting space.
- Child-care Facilities No.
- Room Service Yes.
- Pets Allowed No.
- In-Room Internet Access Yes, it’s included in the daily resort fee.
- Hotel Amenities Concierge, currency exchange, same-day laundry service, luggage service, maid service, safety deposit box, wake-up call.
- Parking Garage Yes, and valet parking also.
- RV Park No.
- Shuttle Service to the airport Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip No, but shuttle service to the Las Vegas Convention Center is available.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Yes.
- Check-in Time 3 p.m.
- Check-out Time Noon.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room 21 years.
- Policies The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
- Incidental Charges Hotel requires a credit card upon check-in for incidental charges.
- Resort Fee Encore at Wynn Las Vegas has a $25.00 per room, per night resort fee. Tax may or may not be included. This fee is not included in your reservation and will be collected by the hotel.
The resort fee includes:
- Daily access to the Fitness Center (does not include wet rooms or spa facilities)
- In-room high-speed internet access
- Unlimited in-room local and toll-free telephone calls.