What is the The Beach Club Pool at the Flamingo?
The Beach Club offers Las Vegas pool guests a family-friendly environment for all to enjoy while soaking up the sun and the lush Flamingo Las Vegas habitat. It is conveniently located next to the Beach Club Café, which serves tasty snacks and deliciously cooling drinks, with easy access to the waterslides.
Flamingo Beach Club/GO Pool Details
- Hours of operation: Open daily 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Cover price: Hotel guests enter the Flamingo Beach Club and GO Pool for free. Otherwise the cost is $15 for Caesars Entertainment property guests and $20 for other non-Caesars Entertainment guests.
- Payment information: Cash and all major credit cards accepted.
- Where is the Flamingo Beach Club located?: Located at the Flamingo.
- Music: Lower pools feature a variety of DJ-spun music. The Go Pool features DJ-spun deep house and mash-ups.
- Resident DJs: Varies.
- Clientele/Age Group: 21 and over.
- Attire: Beach attire/swimwear.
- Occupancy: 3,700.
- Parking: Valet is located next to the pool area. Self-parking is also available at the Flamingo.
- Reservations: Available and suggested for cabana and daybed rentals.
- Seating: Yes, a variety of lounge chairs, daybeds and cabanas. At the GO Pool, there are 38 luxury cabanas and daybeds. VIP cabana rental includes a complimentary bottle of liquor with a choice of up to three mixers, assorted fresh fruit platter, two chaise lounge chairs, ceiling fan, mini-refrigerator with stocked bottled water, rolled iced towels, personalized cocktail and VIP host service and safe lock box. For cabana and daybed reservations, call (702) 697-2888.
- Handicapped accessible: Yes.
- ATM: Located inside the Flamingo.
- Special events: Occasional special events held.