Flamingo Resort Casino Las Vegas?
Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel and Casino is the Strip’s original home of cool, a tropical paradise found at the center of the Strip with great Las Vegas shows and restaurants. For visitors wanting to be in the center of the magic and excitement on the Las Vegas Strip, the Flamingo is a wonderful option. It’s located near the always busy Flamingo Road/Las Vegas Boulevard intersection, and — when compared to all the elite resorts in the area — the rooms here offer comfort and luxury at more affordable prices.
- Number of Rooms 3,626.
- Casino Yes. The main casino is 77,000 square feet. It features games including blackjack, Blazing Sevens, Caribbean Stud poker, craps, million-dollar keno, Let It Ride, Pai Gow, poker, roulette, 2,100 slots, Megabucks and Super Megabucks. The casino has a poker room. There’s also a 15,000-square-foot expansion called the Margaritaville Casino. It’s themed with Jimmy Buffett’s laid-back island vibe and boasts an additional 220 slot machines and 22 table games.
- Race & Sports Book Yes, a 100-seat race and sports book, equipped with 63 televisions and six big screens.
- Restaurants The Flamingo has the following dining options: Tropical Breeze Cafe, Paradise Garden Buffet, Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville, Carlos’n Charlie’s, Hamada of Japan, Beach Club, The Pink Bean, Flamingo Food Court, Promenade Food Court and the Center Cut Steakhouse.
- Entertainment A variety of shows and live entertainment including George Wallace, Donny and Marie, Legends in Concert, Vinnie Favorito and X Burlesque. At XBU – X Burlesque University guests can learn how to apply showgirl make-up, dance in high heels and other fun tips for mastering the art of being sexy on stage.
- Nightlife Sin City Brewing Co., Margaritaville, Garden Bar, Bugsy’s Bar, Carlos’n Charlie’s bar and Lobby Bar.
- Attractions The Flamingo Las Vegas Wildlife Habitat features live Chilean flamingos and more.
- Pool Yes, a 15-acre pool area with three pools and a Jacuzzi. The hotel also offers Go Pool, a pool club for guests 21 and older.
- Health Club or Fitness Equipment Yes.
- Tennis Courts No.
- Spa Yes, The Spa offers massages and services. The Alexandra Noel Salon is located outside of the spa in the hotel.
- Shops D’Finess, Promenade Gift Shop, Flamingo Apparel & Shoes, Go Sexy, The Strip Store, Landau, Destinations, Yves Chantre, Ethel M, The Pearl Factory, Smuggler’s Margaritaville, Luxury at $10, The UPS Store, Mrs. Fields, TCBY and Java Detour.
- Wedding Services Yes, The Garden Wedding Chapel offers a number of wedding ceremony packages.
- Business Center Yes.
- Convention Rooms Yes.
- Child-care Facilities No.
- Room Service Yes.
- Pets Allowed Yes. Dogs 50 pounds and under are allowed. A maximum of two dogs are allowed. You must book the special pet room category. There is a refundable deposit. Deposit will be refunded pending no damages.
- In-Room Internet Access Yes, it’s included in the resort fee.
- Hotel Amenities Hertz Rent-a-Car desk, beauty salon and barber shop, concierge, currency exchange, luggage, maid and room service, dog relief area, arcade area, oxygen bar, safety deposit box and wake-up calls.
- Parking Garage Yes, a seven-story parking garage.
- RV Park No.
- Shuttle Service to the airport No.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip The Las Vegas monorail route includes stops at: MGM Grand, Bally’s/Paris, Flamingo, Harrah’s/The Quad, Las Vegas Convention Center, LVH and Sahara Avenue.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Yes.
- Check-in Time 4 p.m.
- Check-out Time 11 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room 21 years.
- Policies The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four. An extra person charge is applied for more than two guests in a room (even if the additional guest is a child).
- Incidental Charges Hotel requires a credit card or a cash deposit for incidental charges.
- Resort Fee Flamingo has a $18.00 per room, per night resort fee. Tax may or may not be included. This fee is not included in your reservation and will be collected by the hotel.
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center access for two people per day.
- Daily in-room internet access for one device.
- All local calls.