What is the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino?
With a stay at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino featuring HRH Tower Suites in Las Vegas (East of The Strip), you’ll be minutes from National Atomic Testing Museum and University of Nevada-Las Vegas. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Marjorie Barrick Museum and Clark County Library. Make yourself at home in one of the 1503 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and CD players. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and plasma televisions with pay movies provide entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily. Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. Gambling sorts can try their luck at the casino, while others may prefer a nightclub or a spa tub. This resort also features concierge services, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon. Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the resort’s 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Featured amenities include limo/town car service, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Free self parking is available onsite.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Details
- Number of Rooms Between the Hard Rock Hotel and the new HRH Towers there are 1,500 rooms.
- Casino Yes. Casino games include blackjack, craps, Let It Ride, pai gow poker, roulette, slots, baccarat, Megabucks and more. There’s a stylish poker room in the HRH Tower as well as the Peacock High-Limit Gaming area and the Dragon
- Salon, which offers Asian gaming amenities. There also is a poolside casino area under a palapa with swim-up blackjack.
- Race & Sports Book Yes, a Cantor Race & Sports Book. It boasts a sports bar atmosphere and is laden with plenty of HD TVs, plasma screens and sports memorabilia.
- Restaurants The Hard Rock Hotel has the following dining options: 35 Steak + Martinis, Mr. Lucky’s 24/7, Culinary Dropout, Nobu, Pink Taco, Fú, Starbucks, Fuel Cafe Express and Juice Bar. In the Paradise Tower: Fuel Café.
- Entertainment The Joint is a live music venue that features the hottest and brightest acts of today, tomorrow and yesterday. Andrew Dice Clay is performing in the intimate live music venue, Viny. Vinyl also showcases indie and local bands.
- Nightlife Center Bar and Body English are in the Casino Tower, and Vanity (open to the public only for special events and parties) and the Luxe Bar are located in the HRH Tower. The Ainsworth, also in the Casino Tower, combines a sophisticated cocktail/martini setting with sports viewing.
- Attractions There’s an extraordinary collection of rock ‘n’ roll memorabilia in frames and shadowboxes that line the walls and hallways throughout the premises.
- Pool Yes, the stunning pool area is called Beachlife and features three distinct pools: Nivana Pool, Breathe Pool and Paradise Beach, where the famed Sunday pool party Rehab is held.
- Health Club or Fitness Equipment Yes.
- Spa Yes, Reliquary Spa in HRH Towers offers multiple types of massages and services.
- Shops Hart & Huntington Tattoo Company, John Varvatos, Affliction, Love Jones lingerie boutique, Rocks – The Jeweler and The Hard Rock Store.
Wedding Services There is no chapel, but the hotel can make special arrangements in a variety of venues at the property.
- Business Center Yes.
Convention Rooms Yes, 60,000 square feet of event space including a 6,000-square-foot conference center. Also, penthouses are available for private functions, and private dinner parties are available in all rooms.
- Child-care Facilities No.
- Room Service Yes.
- Pets Allowed No.
- In-Room Internet Access Yes, it’s included in the daily resort fee.
- Hotel Amenities Concierge, luggage service, maid service, safety deposit boxes, wake-up calls and room service.
- Parking Garage Yes, two parking garages. Valet parking also available.
- RV Park No.
- Shuttle Service to the airport Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip No.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Yes.
- Check-in Time 3 p.m. (4 p.m. on Sunday)
- Check-out Time 11 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room 21 years.
- Policies Children 11 and under stay free with an adult. The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four. No alcohol from off-property sources is permitted in the guest rooms. In order to maintain a safe environment, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino prohibits coolers, boxes, bags or other containers for the purpose of transporting food and beverage on property. In addition, all outside food and beverage is prohibited. Small, personal-sized coolers no larger than 12″ x 12″ x 12″ to house small quantities of medications or kosher food are permitted. The hotel reserves the right to confiscate any items considered a violation of this policy without compensation.
- Incidental Charges Hotel requires a credit card upon check-in for incidental charges.
- Resort Fee Hard Rock Hotel & Casino has a $22.00 per room, per night resort fee. Tax may or may not be included. This fee is not included in your reservation and will be collected by the hotel.
The resort fee includes:
- Round-trip shuttle service to and from the Strip (at the Fashion Show mall).
- Complimentary in-room internet access.
- Complimentary access to the fitness room.
- Unlimited local and toll-free calls.
- Unlimited domestic long distance calls.
- Complimentary notary service at the Concierge desk.
- Daily newspaper (available for pickup).
- Complimentary printing of boarding passes.