What is the Mirage Resort and Casino in Las Vegas?
Discover the charm of the tropics — with opportunities for both relaxation and partying (like a star!) — at The Mirage in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. A Polynesian paradise with a contemporary collection of restaurants, bars, nightclubs and shows, this is one of the premier resorts in the city. Aspiring to provide guests the best of all amenities, The Mirage never allows itself to become dated — even though it opened in 1989. The property boasts 1 Oak Las Vegas, a celebrity-studded nightclub. Imported from New York City, it’s become one of the spots to gather and get down in town. At 1 Oak Las Vegas, you’ll find 16,000 square feet of high-tech space that encompasses two separate rooms, each housing a bar and DJ booth. Boasting the hottest dance music around, the good times roll all night long and well into the morning here.
- Number of Rooms 3,044.
- Casino Yes. Casino games include Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Pai Gow, Pai Gow Poker, Let It Ride, Caribbean Stud Poker, Poker, Keno, 2,245 slot machines including Megabucks and Super Megabucks. The casino has a poker room.
- Race & Sports Book Yes, a 269-seat race and sports book, equipped with numerous Sony HD TV screens.
Restaurants The Mirage has the following dining options: Blizz Frozen Yogurt, BLT Burger, Stack, Fin, Samba Brazilian Steakhouse, Onda, Tom Colicchio’s Heritage Steak, Cravings, California Pizza Kitchen, Japonais, Roasted Bean, Roasted Bean Express, Paradise Café, Carnegie Deli, Dolphins Snacks and Starbucks. Morimoto Las Vegas will open in early 2014.
- Entertainment Entertainment includes: touring headliners and The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil. Singer, impressionist and ventriloquist Terry Fator performs in his self-titled theater. Boyz II Men bring Motownphilly to life in Vegas. The Aces of Comedy series features the biggest names in comedy.
- Nightlife Revolution Lounge and 1 OAK Las Vegas. There is also a mojito-inspired bar, Rhumbar, and the Lobby Bar.
- Attractions Yes, Siegried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat and The Mirage Volcano.
- Pool Yes, a pool and jacuzzi. During the summer months, the hotel features the pool club, Bare.
- Health Club or Fitness Equipment Yes, offering stationary bicycles, treadmills and stair climbers, a full line of CYBEX weight-training machines, free weights, a comfortable lounge and a full-service juice bar.
- Spa Yes. The Spa and Salon offers a variety of massages, body treatments and facials.
- Shops Optica, Misura, Impulse, The Watch Boutique, The Art of Music, Paradiso, Sugar Factory, The LOVE Boutique, The Terry Fator Store, Kardashian Khaos, Mario Barth’s Starlight Tattoo and the Dolphin Shop & Secret Garden Store.
- Wedding Services Yes, wedding packages are available.
- Business Center Yes.
- Convention Rooms Yes, more than 170,000 square feet of state-of-the-art meeting space will accommodate groups of five to 5,000.
- Child-care Facilities No.
- Room Service Yes.
- Pets Allowed No.
- In-Room Internet Access Yes, it’s included in the daily resort fee.
- Hotel Amenities Concierge, currency exchange, laundry, luggage and maid service, safety deposit boxes, wake-up calls.
- Parking Garage Yes.
- RV Park No.
- Shuttle Service to the airport Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip No.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Yes.
- Check-in Time 3 p.m.
- Check-out Time 11 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room 21 years.
- Policies The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four. Hotel charges an extra person fee for more than two guests.
- Incidental Charges Hotel requires a credit card or debit card deposit upon check-in for incidental charges.
- Resort Fee Mirage has a $25.00 per room, per night resort fee. Tax may or may not be included. This fee is not included in your reservation and will be collected by the hotel.
The resort fee includes:
- In-room internet access
- Access to the Fitness Center at The Mirage Spa
- Daily newspaper (available at the Impulse store and Bell Desk)
- Printing of boarding passes at the Business Services Center
- Notary services and up to 10 copies or faxes (black and white only) at the Business Services Center
- Unlimited local and toll-free calls