What is the Naked Pool Club?
Naked, the pool at the Artisan Hotel, is an exotic European-style hideaway where you can party in a private cabana or show off on an oversized daybed surrounded by swaying palm trees. Syrup Swimsuit clad hostesses serve drinks and food from the bar. During Naked Las Vegas pool parties, the deck comes alive with magical beats and shimmering lights. Call ahead for V.I.P reservations.
Naked Pool Details
- Hours of operation: Open daily from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Cover price: Monday-Thursday: No cover.
- Friday: $10 for males, no cover for all ladies, locals and hotel guests.
- Saturday-Sunday: $10 for males, $5 for ladies, no cover for locals and hotel guests.
- Payment information: Cash and major credit cards.
- Where is the Naked Pool Club located?: At Artisan Hotel Boutique.
- Music: Hip-hop, electronic, mash ups.
- Resident DJs: DJ Justin Key
- Clientele/Age Group: 21 and older.
- Attire: Trendy beach attire, European style (topless) sunbathing allowed.
- Occupancy: Information not yet available.
Self parking and valet available.
- Reservations: Recommended for cabanas and daybeds.
- Seating: Cabanas and daybeds.
- Handicapped accessible: Yes.
- ATM: Yes, inside the hotel.
- Special events:
- Wednesday: Wild Pool Party with DJ Jay Kapp (official Jelli Vegas DJ).
- Friday: Bottoms Up! pool party with DJs Justin Key and Kulprit.
- Saturday: Evolve Beach Club (a topless pool party for couples).