What’s the Paris Las Vegas Hotel and Casino?
Who’s kidding who? If given the choice, everyone would go to le vrai (the real) Paris. No question about it. But if you can’t make it to Paris, then Paris Las Vegas is the next best thing. This hotel located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip really does feel like the iconic city because so many elements of French architecture and attitude have been seamlessly integrated here. Opened in 1999, there are replicas of the Arc de Triomphe, the Avenue des Champs-Élysées and La Fontaine des Mers at the Place de la Concorde. You can even ride a glass elevator — after crossing Le Pont Alexandre III, a reproduction of one of the most beautiful bridges in Paris — to the top of a half-scale duplicate of the Eiffel Tower, which boasts spectacular views of the Fountains of Bellagio the Strip and the outlying city.
Paris Las Vegas Details
- Number of Rooms 2,916.
- Casino Yes, 85,000-square-foot casino with 100 table games including Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, more than 2,200 slot and video poker machines, and a high-limit slots and table game area.
- Race & Sports Book Yes, a 265-seat race and sports book, equipped with 221 televisions and 11 big screens.
- Restaurants Paris has the following dining options: Café Belle Madeleine, Eiffel Tower Restaurant, Mon Ami Gabi, Le Provençal, Le Village Buffet, du Parc, Le Café Île St. Louis, JJ’s Boulangerie, La Creperie, Sugar Factory, Le Burger Brasserie and Gordon Ramsay Steak. Popular chef, DJ and cookbook author Steve Martorano will open a restaurant here in early 2014.
- Entertainment Entertainment can be found at several lounges. “Jersey Boys” is featured in Le Theatre des Arts. “Anthony Cools – The Uncensored Hypnotist” amazes audiences at the Anthony Cools Experience and American Idol star Taylor Hicks can be seen at Napoleon’s.
- Nightlife Chateau Nightclub & Beer Garden is a 45,000-square-foot nightclub with an outdoor terrace. Bars are located throughout the property including Napoleon’s Piano Lounge, Gustav’s Casino Bar, Le Cabaret Lounge and Le Central Lobby Bar.
- Attractions The Eiffel Tower.
- Pool Yes, one octagon-shaped pool and two Jacuzzis.
- Health Club or Fitness Equipment Yes.
- Spa Yes, the Spa by Mandara offers multiple types of massages and services. The spa also has a full-service salon.
- Shops Paris Las Vegas offers about 20 restaurants and shops throughout Le Boulevard.
- Wedding Services Yes, the Paris Chapel offers a number of wedding ceremony packages.
- Business Center Yes, located in the indoor avenue of shops that connects Bally’s and Paris casinos. Open Sunday – Thursday 6 a.m. – 7 p.m. and Friday –
- Saturday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Convention Rooms Yes, 140,000 square feet of pillarless meeting space.
- Child-care Facilities No.
- Room Service Yes.
- Pets Allowed Yes, but only in specific rooms. There is also a fee.
- In-Room Internet Access Yes, it’s included in the resort fee.
- Hotel Amenities Concierge, currency exchange, safety deposit box, car rental, laundry, luggage and maid service, wake-up call.
- Parking Garage Yes, a seven-story parking garage.
- RV Park No.
- Shuttle Service to the airport No.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip The Las Vegas Monorail route includes stops at MGM Grand, Bally’s/Paris, Flamingo, Harrah’s/The Quad, Las Vegas Convention Center, LVH and Sahara Avenue. There is also a free shuttle to the Rio.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Yes.
- Check-in Time 4 p.m.
- Check-out Time 11 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room 21 years.
- Policies Rates are for single or double occupancy only. An additional person rate of $30 per person, per night will be charged, regardless of age.
- Incidental Charges Hotel requires a credit card for incidental charges.
- Resort Fee Paris Las Vegas has a $20.00 per room, per night resort fee. Tax may or may not be included. This fee is not included in your reservation and will be collected by the hotel.
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center admission for two people per day.
- Daily in-room internet access for one device.
- All local calls.