What is PURE Nightclub
PURE is definitely one of the hottest clubs to take Las Vegas by storm. This nightclub brings an upscale, yet hip vibe to the scene. Owned in part by celebrities such as Shaquille O’ Neal and Celine Dion among others, this venue attracts massive crowds of people who struggle all night just to get in. Remember, it’s not unusual for a celebrity to hop on stage!
Pure Nightclub Details
- Hours of operation: Pure Nightclub is open Thursday – Sunday and Tuesday, 10 p.m. – 4 a.m. Pure Lounge is open Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, 5 p.m. – midnight (live shows begin at 8 p.m.) and Tuesday 5 p.m. – 2 a.m. (live shows begin at 9 p.m.).
- Cover price: Front of the Line admission from $40.00. VIP table and bottle packages available from $375.00.
- Payment information: All major credit cards are accepted.
- Location: Inside Caesars Palace.
- Music: House, hip-hop, rock.
- Resident DJs: Eric Delux, DJ Cassanova, DJ Shift, DJ Cyperkid, DJ Joey Mazzola, DJ Slip and DJ Konnex.
- Clientele/Age Group: 21 and older.
- Attire: Proper attire required.
- Occupancy: 2,400.
- Parking: Self parking and valet both available at Caesars Palace hotel-casino.
- Reservations: Yes, call (866) 983-4279.
- Seating: Yes.
- Handicapped accessible: Yes.
- ATM: ATM available inside the casino.
- Tuesday: Industry Tuesdays.
- Thursday: Pure Thursdays.
- Friday: D-Lux Fridays at Pure with DJ Eric D-Lux.