What is the Relax Pool in Vegas?
The huge Paradise Beach complex includes sandy coves, food and beverage service from Palapa Bar & Grill and swim-up blackjack and high-end VIP options among the amenities, though most of the action takes place in the main pool area, which is closest to the DJ’s booth, pumping both contemporary chart-toppers and party classics. The beach area opens up to a long, river-style pool you can laze along, which in turn flows toward one of the VIP cabana sections. There’s also a slide you can take to splash into the beach area, in case dipping your feet in like everybody else is too pedestrian for your tastes.
- Hours of operation: Relax is closed for the season and will reopen in spring 2014. Relax runs Mondays, 10 a.m. to sunset.
- Cover price: Varies.
- Payment information: Cash, credit card.
- Where is the Relax Pool Club located?: At the Hard Rock Hotel.
- Music: Jungle beats, rock and hip-hop.
- Attire: Beach/Pool Attire.
- Parking: Garage parking and hotel valet.
- Reservations: Recommended for cabana and daybed use.
- Seating: Cabanas, daybeds and lounge chairs.
- Handicapped accessible: Yes.
- ATM: Inside the casino.
- Special events: Occasional special events held.