What is the Silverton Casino and Lodge in Las Vegas?
Explore the non-stop action of Vegas from the warm comforts of the Silverton, where you’ll find a down-home, welcoming atmosphere embodied in lodge-like surroundings. The Silverton is the resort of choice for visitors who want a Sin City experience, but not necessarily the Strip location. It’s set on a quieter block southwest of Las Vegas Boulevard off the I-15 at Blue Diamond Road, but still within a 10-minute drive to all of the action. Free shuttle service (call the hotel directly for reservations) is provided to and from McCarran International Airport and The Forum Shops at Caesars as well.
- Number of Rooms 300.
- Casino Yes, 90,000 square feet. Casino games include more than 2,200 slots and video poker machines, 30 table games including blackjack, craps, roulette, pai gow poker and three-card poker. There is also a small keno lounge with traditional and video keno.
- Race & Sports Book Yes. Cantor Gaming operates a 2,000-square-foot sports book with 38 viewing carrels and an HD screen that can show from four to 16 sporting events simultaneously.
- Restaurants The Silverton has the following dining options: Johnny Rockets, Mi Casa Grill Cantina, Seasons Buffet, Starbucks, Sundance Grill, Twin Creeks and Mermaid Restaurant & Lounge.
- Entertainment The Pavilion and Outdoor Events Center play host to guest speakers and visiting headliners.
- Nightlife Yes, Shady Grove Lounge and Flare Bar.
- Attractions A 117,000-gallon saltwater aquarium features more than 5,000 exotic fish, sharks and stingrays. There is also a mermaid show and there is seating around the aquarium where you can watch the fish.
- Pool Yes, there is one trapezoidal-shaped pool and a hexagon-shaped Jacuzzi. Sway Pool Lounge is open during the warm-weather months.
- Health Club or Fitness Equipment Yes.
- Spa No.
Shops Yes, a hotel gift shop called Guilt and the 165,000-square-foot Bass Pro Shops.
- Wedding Services No.
- Business Center No.
- Convention Rooms Yes.
- Child-care Facilities No.
- Room Service Yes.
- Pets Allowed No.
- In-Room Internet Access Yes, for an additional fee.
- Hotel Amenities Maid service and wake-up calls.
- Parking Garage Yes, a garage with valet and VIP parking.
- RV Park No.
- Shuttle Service to the airport Yes. Free shuttle — call hotel directly for reservations.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip Yes. Free shuttle — call hotel directly for reservations.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Yes.
- Check-in Time 3 p.m.
- Check-out Time Noon.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room 21 years.
- Policies The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
- Incidental Charges Hotel requires a credit card upon check-in for incidental charges.
- Resort Fee Silverton has a $4.99 per room, per night resort fee. Tax may or may not be included. This fee is not included in your reservation and will be collected by the hotel.
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center access
- In-room toll-free and local phone calls
- Shuttle service