What is the TAO Beach Club?
An icon of exotic exclusivity. TAO Beach, resting atop the famous TAO Asian Bistro and Nightclub, is open evenings for special events, adding a new layer of sophistication to the TAO experience. Reserve a spot at Tao Beach today, featuring renowned local, national and international house DJs. The music combined with the water at TAO Beach lights up the Strip.
TAO Beach Details
- Hours of operation:
Tao Beach is closed for the season and will reopen in spring 2014.
- Cover price: Friday and Sunday: $20 for men and women; Saturday: $30 for men, $20 for women; Monday-
- Thursday: No cover. Locals always free (excluding holiday weekends and special events).
- Payment information: Cash and all major credit cards accepted.
- Where is the TAO Beach located?: At the pool at TAO Nightclub inside the Venetian.
- Music: A mixture of hip-hop, house and rock.
- Resident DJs: DJs Five, Vice and Eric D-Lux.
- Clientele/Age Group: 21 and older.
- Attire: Beach/pool attire is acceptable. European-style (topless) bathing allowed Monday-Thursday only.
- Occupancy: TBA.
- Parking: Self parking and valet both available at The Venetian.
- Reservations: Please call (866) 983-4279.
- Seating: Chaise lounges, bar seating, cabanas and day beds are available
- Handicapped accessible: Yes.
- ATM: Located inside the casino.
- Special events:
- Saturday: Maxim Saturdays.
- Sunday: TAO Beach Brunch.