What is the TAO Night club
Nightlife reigns supreme at Tao Nightclub, a 10,000 square foot nightclub located within the Tao “Asian Temple” Entertainment Complex in The Venetian. This ultimate nightlife facility offers 8 private skyboxes with mini-bars, espresso machines, and banquettes featuring secured purse drawers, and European Bottle Service.
- Hours of operation: Nightclub: Thursday – Saturday 10 p.m.-close; Lounge: Monday – Sunday, 5 p.m. – close.
- Cover price: VIP packages available from $30 for women, $100 for men.
- Payment information: Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express.
- Location: Inside the Venetian.
- Music: Hip-hop and rock mash ups.
- Resident DJs: DJ Vice.
- Clientele/Age Group: 21 and over.
- Attire: Dress code strictly enforced. Men are required to wear a collared, button-up shirt and dress shoes. Polos, T-shirts and sneakers are strictly prohibited.
- Occupancy: 2500.
- Parking: Garage parking and hotel valet.
- Reservations: Yes, call (866) 983-4279.
- Seating: Yes.
- Handicapped accessible: Yes.
- ATM: Inside the hotel.
- Special events: Thursday: Worship Thursday, industry locals night.