What’s the THEhotel at Mandalay Bay
THEhotel at Mandalay Bay is a graceful tower of glittering gold. It soars 43 stories above the vibrant southern end of the Strip. Connected to the busiest and most multifaceted property in Las Vegas, it provides the best of all worlds for upscale leisure and business travelers — i.e., unparalleled comfort in an exclusive setting with easy access to all the action the city is celebrated for. THEhotel offers 1,117 one-bedroom suites, each measuring at least 725 square feet. Elegantly appointed, they boast cool tiling with contemporary furnishings and artwork. Among the superb amenities are 42-inch plasma TVs, in-room safes and wet bars. The work desks come with high-speed and wireless internet access. The marble bathrooms have 15-inch LCD TVs, twin vanities, soaking tubs and separate glass-enclosed showers. All of this is enhanced by floor-to-ceiling windows that showcase spectacular Strip, city and mountain views. THEhotel even has a selection of dog-friendly suites.
THEhotel at Mandalay Bay Details
- Number of Rooms 1,117 suites.
- Casino THEhotel guests can use the 135,000-square-foot casino at Mandalay Bay. Mandalay Bay casino games include Blackjack, Caribbean Stud Poker, Craps, Keno, Let It Ride, Pai Gow Poker, Poker, Roulette, Slots, Baccarat, Megabucks and Super Megabucks. More than 2,400 slot/video poker machines, 122 table games. The casino has a poker room.
- Race & Sports Book THEhotel guests can use the 300-seat race and sports book at Mandalay Bay. It is equipped with 84 televisions and 17 big screens.
- Restaurants THEhotel has the following dining options: THEcafé and Mix. Additional restaurants located in Mandalay Bay: Aureole, Bay Side Buffet, Beach Bar & Grill, Border Grill, Citizens Kitchen and Bar, Fleur by Hubert Keller, House of Blues, Kumi Japanese Restaurant, Lupo by Wolfgang Puck, Mizuya, The Noodle Shop, Raffles Cafe, Red Square, Stripsteak, Sports Book Grill and a food court in the convention center area. In the Mandalay Place shopping area there are: The Burger Bar, Hussong’s Cantina, Rí Rá, Rick Moonen’s RM Seafood, RX Boiler Room and Slice of Vegas.
- Entertainment Guests can enjoy Mandalay Bay’s entertainment including headline acts in the 12,000-seat events center or on Mandalay Beach, the House of Blues live music venue (approx. 1,500 people) and three lounges.
- Nightlife The Mix Lounge is located at the top of THEhotel’s tower. Guests can also enjoy Mandalay Bay’s Foundation Room and the House of Blues.
- Attractions THEhotel’s lobby features a number of modern art masterpieces for guests to view. THEhotel guests can also enjoy the Shark Reef, a $40 million aquarium that holds more than 1.5 million gallons of seawater and 100 species of animals, located at Mandalay Bay.
- Pool THEhotel guests can use the 11 acres of beach environment at Mandalay Bay that include three pools, a lazy river, a topless pool and a 1.6-million-gallon wave pool with a sand-and-surf beach.
Health Club or Fitness Equipment Yes.
- Spa Yes, the 14,000-square-foot Bathhouse spa in THEhotel offers multiple types of massages and services. A full-service salon is located outside of the spa in the adjoining Mandalay Bay hotel.
- Shops Yes, theshop. THEhotel guests can also visit shops in the adjoining Mandalay Bay hotel, including Mandalay Bay and House of Blues gift shops, Pearl Moon Boutique, Reflections Glass Gallery, Le Paradis, Bali Trading Co., jungle juice, Rangoon News Bureau, Tropical Gifts & Stuff, The Wave and Jack Gallery. There are also 41 shops and restaurants located in Mandalay Place, an upscale boutique mall that connects Mandalay Bay to the Luxor.
- Wedding Services Yes, THEhotel guests can use Mandalay Bay’s wedding chapel which offers a number of wedding ceremony packages.
- Business Center Yes.
- Convention Rooms Yes, 5,000 square feet of meeting rooms plus the 1.8 million-square-foot Mandalay Bay convention center.
- Child-care Facilities No.
- Room Service Yes.
- Pets Allowed Yes, there is a $50 daily fee per canine, limit two canines with a weight limit of no more than 100 pounds combined. The fee includes a welcome letter, gift bag and treat. Concierge can also provide pet sitting and pet walking for an additional fee.
- In-Room Internet Access Yes, it’s included in the daily resort fee.
- Hotel Amenities Beauty salon, concierge, currency exchange, laundry service, luggage service, maid service, safety deposit box, valet parking and wake-up call.
- Parking Garage Yes, 6 story garage serves both THEhotel and Mandalay Bay.
- RV Park No.
- Shuttle Service to the airport No. Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip There is a monorail that passes from Excalibur to Mandalay Bay.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Yes.
- Check-in Time 3 p.m.
- Check-out Time 11 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room 21 years.
- Policies The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
- Incidental Charges Hotel requires a credit card or debit card deposit upon check-in for incidental charges.
- Resort Fee THEhotel at Mandalay Bay has a $25.00 per room, per night resort fee. Tax may or may not be included. This fee is not included in your reservation and will be collected by the hotel.
The resort fee includes:
- High speed in-room internet access
- Cardio Center access
- Unlimited local and 800-number calls
- Boarding pass printing
- Outgoing faxes
- Daily newspaper