What is the Wet Republic Ultra Pool at MGM?
Daylife is reborn at Wet Republic’s ultra pool, where the ultimate nightlife vibe merges seamlessly with poolside pampering and relaxation. Our adults-only playground is a magnet for partygoers, the glitterati and celebrities from around the world. Dance under the sun to the beats of world-renowned DJs or dive into one of their refreshing pools.
Wet Republic Details
- Hours of operation: Wet Republic is closed for the seaon and will reopen in spring 2014. Regular season hours are Thursday – Monday, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Cover price: Entry from $10 for females, $20 for males. (Note: Cover charges as well as bungalow and cabana rental costs may vary.)
- Payment information: Cash, all major credit cards.
- Where is Wet Republic located?: In the MGM Grand pool area.
- Music: House, hip-hop and mash-ups.
- Resident DJs: Calvin Harris.
- Clientele/Age Group: 21 and older.
- Attire: Beach/pool attire.
- Occupancy: 1,600.
- Parking: A dedicated valet for Wet Republic; self parking and valet parking are also available at MGM Grand.
- Reservations: Recommended for cabanas, bungalows and VIPs.
- Seating: Yes.
- Handicapped accessible: Yes.
- ATM: Available inside MGM Grand.
- Special events: Special celebrity DJs (like Tiësto, R3hab, Danny Avila, Calvin Harris, Tommy Trash and more) appear on select dates. Industry Sundays are also held weekly.