What’s the Wynn Las Vegas Resort and Casino?
Attentive service and luxury await you at The Wynn and Encore. Lounge, entertain or work in the comfort of your room. An exclusive entrance, complimentary breakfast for two and twice daily maid service are just a few of the highlights at Encore Tower Suites, plus enjoy an exclusive arrival and check-in.
Wynn Las Vegas Details
- Number of Rooms 2,716 rooms and suites.
- Casino The resort’s 110,000-square-foot casino offers a number of games including Blackjack, Big 6, Craps, Caribbean Stud, Roulette, Let-it-Ride, Pai Gow Poker, Pai Gow, Three Card Poker and War. Wynn Las Vegas also offers Blackjack poolside at the Cabana Bar and Casino. The resort features more than 1,900 coinless slot games, including Wynn Megabucks, Windfall, Wynn 7, Wynn Cash for Life, Wynn Monte Carlo and many more. The resort also offers a poker room.
- Race & Sports Book Yes, a 195-seat race and sports book (including sports and VIP lounges).
- Restaurants Wynn Las Vegas has the following dining options: Allegro, Bartolotta Ristorante di Mare (closed for remodeling through Dec. 21, 2013), La Cave, Lakeside, Mizumi, Red 8 Asian Bistro, SW Steakhouse, Tableau, Terrace Point Café, The Buffet, The Café (located in The Drugstore), The Country Club, Wing Lei (closed for remodeling through Dec. 21, 2013) and Zoozacrackers.
- Entertainment “Le Rêve – The Dream” is the featured show at Wynn Las Vegas.
- Nightlife Tryst nightclub.
- Attractions Yes, the Penske Wynn Ferrari Maserati and an 18-hole on-site championship golf course designed by Tom Fazio and Steve Wynn.
- Pool Yes, two main pools and a number of smaller pools and Jacuzzis. There is also a European sunbathing pool area available.
- Health Club or Fitness Equipment Yes. It has Cybex treadmills, recumbent and upright bikes, elliptical trainers and strength equipment.
- Spa Yes, The Spa at Wynn Las Vegas offers multiple types of massages and services. It also has a barbershop and a full-service salon.
- Shops Shops along the Wynn Esplanade include Brioni, Chanel, Christian Dior, Manolo Blahnik, Cartier, Oscar de la Renta, Louis Vuitton, Graff Jewelers, Wynn Signature Shop, Shoe in, Outfit, Wynn & Company Watches and Wynn LVNV. Additional shops in Wynn Las Vegas are Bags, Belts & Baubles, the Cabana Shop, The Drugstore / The Café, Mojitos Resort Wear, The Pro Shop and San Giorgio Shoes for Men. The Penske-Wynn showroom is home to a Ferrari-Maserati dealership.
- Wedding Services Yes, the Wedding Salons at Wynn Las Vegas offer a number of wedding ceremony packages.
- Business Center Yes, the Business Services Center provides communication rentals, office supplies and even domestic and international freight services. It’s equipped with computers, internet access, printers, copiers, fax machines and scanners. Speaker phones are also available for conference calls.
- Convention Rooms Yes, 200,000 square feet of meeting space including a 50,000-square-foot ballroom and a 25,000-square-foot ballroom.
- Child-care Facilities No.
- Room Service Yes.
- Pets Allowed No.
- In-Room Internet Access Yes, it’s included in the daily resort fee.
- Hotel Amenities Concierge, currency exchange, same-day laundry service, luggage service, maid service, safety deposit box, wake-up call.
- Parking Garage Yes, a 4 story parking garage.
- RV Park No.
- Shuttle Service to the airport Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip No.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Yes.
- Check-in Time 3 p.m.
- Check-out Time Noon.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room 21 years.
- Policies The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is three, unless otherwise noted.
- Incidental Charges A credit card is required for incidental charges.
- Resort Fee Wynn Las Vegas has a $25.00(fee applies to all rooms except the Tower Suites, Parlor Suites and Salon Suites) per room, per night resort fee. Tax may or may not be included. This fee is not included in your reservation and will be collected by the hotel.
The resort fee includes:
- Daily access to the Fitness Center (does not include wet rooms or spa facilities)
- In-room high-speed internet access
- Unlimited in-room local and toll-free telephone calls.