What is the Cancun Resort in Las Vegas?
A stay at Cancún Resort will take your mind and soul on a journey to places and times that only your wildest imagination can find. Exsquisite Mayan sculptures, creative and playful waterscapes and slides, dramatic lighting effects and the harmony of elements; fire, earth, water and wind work together in concert providing an unforgettable vacation experience at our Las Vegas resort’s ideal location. The new standard of luxury Las Vegas resorts has been established. Cancún Resort, in fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada, is an all-villa masterpiece and the epitome of sophistication and indulgence. Scant few Las Vegas resorts can equal the comfort, affordable luxury and sheer spectacle of this architectural gem.
Cancun Resort Details
- Number of Rooms 440.
- Casino No.
- Race & Sports Book No.
- Restaurants Cancun Resort has the following dining options: Caribe Lounge, a home-style Mexican restaurant and bar.
- Entertainment No, but the concierge can coordinate tickets to most Las Vegas shows.
- Nightlife Enjoy drinks on the premises in the Caribe Lounge, or the Strip’s numerous nightclubs and bars are just a short ride away.
- Attractions The hotel has a game room/arcade and pool table. Plus, the Strip’s numerous attractions are only a short drive away.
- Pool Yes, it has a beautiful pool with four water slides that’s surrounded by exquisite Mayan-themed sculptures. There are also several hot tubs and a splash pool.
- Health Club or Fitness Equipment Yes, there’s a fully equipped fitness center.
Spa Yes, spa services (massages, facials, waxing, aromatherapy baths and foot scrubs) are provided in the Yucatan building.
- Shops No, but the resort is only a few blocks from the Las Vegas Premium Outlets – South.
- Wedding Services No.
- Business Center No, but hotel does offer some business services including faxing and copying.
- Convention Rooms Yes, there are several small meeting rooms.
- Child-care Facilities No.
- Room Service No.
- Pets Allowed No.
- In-Room Internet Access Yes, wireless internet access is available for an additional fee.
- Hotel Amenities Concierge and show ticket/tour assistance, 24-hour front desk, game room, luggage service and laundry facilities.
- Parking Garage No, but there are plenty of parking spots surrounding the resort.
- RV Park No.
- Shuttle Service to the airport No.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip No, but there is a stop across the street for The Deuce and SDX buses, which have routes blanketing the Strip and downtown Las Vegas.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Yes.
- Check-in Time 4 p.m.
- Check-out Time 10 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room 21.
- Policies The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a one-bedroom villa is four and in a two-bedroom villa is six.
- Incidental Charges Hotel requires Photo ID at check-in, as well as a credit card or cash deposit for incidental charges.
- Resort Fee Cancun Resort does not have any resort fees.