What’s up with the Days Inn Las Vegas at Wild Wild West
Days Inn Las Vegas is less than 1 mile from the Las Vegas Strip and within 3 miles of McCarran International Airport. Enjoy Free WiFi Internet access, HBO, Daily coffee/newspaper and much more. With a full-service Casino and Denny’s Restaurant open 24 hours a day, this hotel is the Best Value under the Las Vegas Sun.
Days Inn Las Vegas at Wild Wild West Details
- Number of Rooms 260.
- Casino Yes. Casino games include 240 slots and video poker machines, and table games including blackjack, craps and roulette.
- Race & Sports Book Yes, there’s a sports book.
- Restaurants Yes, Denny’s is open 24 hours.
- Entertainment No.
- Nightlife No.
- Attractions No.
- Pool Yes, an outdoor pool and Jacuzzi.
- Health Club or Fitness Equipment No.
- Spa No.
- Shops There is a discount smoke and sundries shop.
- Wedding Services No.
- Business Center No, but free fax and copy services are offered.
- Convention Rooms No.
- Child-care Facilities No.
- Room Service No.
- Pets Allowed Yes, restrictions apply. There is a refundable deposit and a non-refundable daily fee.
- In-Room Internet Access Yes, it’s free.
- Hotel Amenities Maid service, wake-up calls, free fax and copy services, on-site gas station.
- Parking Garage No, but free parking, including oversized vehicle parking, is available.
- RV Park No.
- Shuttle Service to the airport No.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip No.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Yes.
- Check-in Time 3 p.m.
- Check-out Time Noon.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room 21 years.
- Policies Children 12 and under stay free with an adult. The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four. Guests must present a major credit card to check in.
- Incidental Charges The hotel requires a credit card or a $50 refundable cash deposit upon check-in for incidental charges.
- Resort Fee Days Inn Las Vegas at Wild Wild West has a $5.99 per room, per night resort fee. Tax may or may not be included. This fee is not included in your reservation and will be collected by the hotel.
The resort fee includes:
- Unlimited local and 800 calls
- Daily local newspaper
- Copy and fax services