What is the Four Queens Resort in Las Vegas
Four Queens Hotel and Casino is synonymous with old-fashioned Las Vegas ambiance, with penny and nickel slots, table games, and the acclaimed Hugo’s Cellar restaurant where women are handed a red rose upon arrival. This downtown Las Vegas hotel pays homage to more modern times with such conveniences as a self-service business center that offers computer workstations and high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Guests of Four Queens Hotel and Casino have access to the rooftop swimming pool and outdoor deck at Binion’s Gambling Hall, a partner property across the Fremont Street Mall. Guests will need to show their room key for entry. Garage parking available surcharge.
Four Queens Details
- Number of Rooms 690.
- Casino Yes, 32,000 square feet. Casino games include Blackjack, Caribbean Stud Poker, Craps, Keno, Let It Ride, Pai Gow Poker, Poker, Roulette, Slots (including nickel and penny) and Megabucks.
- Race & Sports Book Yes.
- Restaurants The Four Queens has the following dining options: Chicago Brew Pub, Hugo’s Cellar, Magnolia’s Veranda and a food court.
- Entertainment Entertainment includes the Mike Hammer Comedy Magic.
- Nightlife Yes, Chicago Brewing Company.
- Attractions No.
- Pool Yes.
- Health Club or Fitness Equipment No.
- Spa No.
- Shops Yes, one gift shop.
- Wedding Services No.
- Business Center Yes.
- Convention Rooms Yes, meeting rooms.
- Child-care Facilities No.
- Room Service Yes.
- Pets Allowed No.
- In-Room Internet Access Yes, for an additional fee.
- Hotel Amenities Same-day dry cleaning and laundry services, maid service, 24-hour room service, safety deposit box, an Avis car rental desk, and currency exhange.
- Parking Garage Yes.
- RV Park No.
- Shuttle Service to the airport Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip No.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Yes.
- Check-in Time 4 p.m.
- Check-out Time Noon.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room 21 years.
- Policies The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
Incidental Charges Hotel requires a credit card or a cash deposit for incidental charges. Guests are charged $3 per day to park.
- Resort Fee Four Queens does not have any resort fees.