What is the Hooters Hotel Casino in Vegas?
Known for our infamous Hooters Girls and our chicken wings, the Hooters Casino Hotel is located just one block from the iconic Las Vegas Strip. We invite you to come check out the 30,000 square foot Las Vegas casino. The Hooters Casino Hotel is your not-so-ordinary casino that welcomes you to play, stay and eat with us 24/7. Enjoy a game of Blackjack, take a dip in the pool or indulge on some Hooters wings. Looking for dinner and a show? The Hooters Casino Hotel has you covered. Get hypnotized by Las Vegas’ own, Kevin Lepine – a show everyone can enjoy!
- Number of Rooms 696 rooms, including 17 suites.
- Casino Yes, 30,000 square feet with more than 550 slot and video poker machines and 26 gaming tables offering blackjack, craps, roulette and Pai Gow. A poker room is located at Pete & Shorty’s bar.
- Race & Sports Book Yes. There is a William Hill sports book located inside the casino, with a private entrance from the back of the parking garage on the west side.
- Restaurants Hooters has the following dining options: Hooters, The Bait Shoppe and Mad Onion Fine Food & Spirits.
- Entertainment The Night Owl Showroom features Kevin Lepine: Hypnosis Unleashed. Live bands are also featured in the lounge and live DJs appear at the pool during the spring and summer.
- Nightlife Pete and Shorty’s and the Pool Bar (seasonally).
- Pool Yes, two tropical themed pools and a waterfall.
Health Club or Fitness Equipment Yes. It is open 24 hours a day.
- Spa No.
- Shops Yes. There are two gift shops, The Bait Shoppe and Splurge.
- Wedding Services No.
- Business Center No.
- Convention Rooms Yes, 2,800 square feet.
- Child-care Facilities No.
- Room Service Yes, there is 24-hour room service.
- Pets Allowed No.
- In-Room Internet Access Yes, it’s included in the daily resort fee.
- Hotel Amenities Concierge services, currency exchange, luggage and maid service, safety deposit box, wake-up calls.
- Parking Garage Yes, a six-story parking garage, with additional parking in the front and to the side of the property.
- RV Park No.
- Shuttle Service to the airport Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip No, but the hotel is only a block from the Strip.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Yes.
- Check-in Time 4 p.m.
- Check-out Time Noon.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room 21 years.
- Policies The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
- Incidental Charges Hotel requires a credit card or debit card upon check-in for incidental charges. Cash is not accepted in lieu of credit card or debit card.
- Resort Fee Hooters has a $12.95 (increasing to 14.95 on Jan. 1, 2014) per room, per night resort fee. Tax may or may not be included. This fee is not included in your reservation and will be collected by the hotel.
The resort fee includes:
- Unlimited high-speed internet access in the guest room.
- Local and toll-free calls.
- 24-hour fitness center access.
- 24-hour pool access.
- In-room safe.
- Keuring coffee.
- Two (2) bottles of drinking water per guest room.
Note: Beginning Jan. 1, 2014, the resort fee will also include wireless internet access throughout the property.