What is the Main Street Station Casino Brewery Hotel
Featuring a setting straight from the Victorian era, Main Street Station is an elegant resort that’s just steps from the heart of downtown Las Vegas. Housing a large casino, more than 400 hotel rooms and a microbrewery on the premises, it has everything a visitor could want — and more. Everywhere you look, you will spy something beautiful. Be sure to take in the hotel décor: the high ceilings, columns, ornate bronze doors and intricately carved woodwork. There are stained glass windows and chandeliers (including one from the Figaro Opera House in Paris) that will leave you breathless.
Main Street Station Details
- Number of Rooms 406.
- Casino Yes, 28,826 square feet. Casino games include Blackjack, Craps, Keno, Roulette, Let it Ride, Progressive Pai Gow Poker, Score with Four, 900 slot machines (including nickel slots), 25 table games, Video Poker, Megabucks and Slot Tournaments.
- Race & Sports Book No.
- Restaurants Main Street Station has the following dining options: Garden Court Buffet and Triple 7 BrewPub.
- Entertainment No.
- Nightlife Yes, the Triple 7 Microbrewery.
- Attractions Yes. There are several restored train cars on display outside along the sidewalk. Numerous antiques can be found on the premises, including a portion of the Berlin Wall — which is in the men’s restroom.
- Pool No, but guests receive full pool privileges at Main Street Station’s sister property, the neighboring California Hotel & Casino.
- Health Club or Fitness Equipment No.
- Spa No.
- Shops Yes, the Main Street Station Gift Shop.
- Wedding Services No.
- Business Center No.
- Convention Rooms Yes, the Pullman Grille offers settings for weddings, wedding receptions and breakfast and luncheon meetings. Also, The Social Club seats up to 160 guests and can be used for practically any event.
- Room Service No.
- Pets Allowed No.
- In-Room Internet Access Yes, for an additional fee.
- Hotel Amenities Currency exchange, laundry service, luggage service, maid service, safety deposit box, valet parking and wake-up call.
- Parking Garage Yes, a four-story parking garage.
- RV Park Yes.
Shuttle Service to the airport No. Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip No.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Yes.
- Check-in Time 3 p.m.
- Check-out Time Noon.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room 21 years.
- Policies The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
- Incidental Charges Hotel requires a credit card for incidental charges.
- Resort Fee Main Street Station does not have any resort fees.