What is the Mix Lounge Nightclub
The miX Lounge provides a lavish atmosphere that architecturally astonishes with an ingenuous and Kubrick-esque vibe that is the imaginative work of designer Patrick Jouin. Exciting cocktail concoctions and an innovative bar menu can be found at miX Lounge. The Lounge is decked entirely in dark brown faux leather form floor to ceiling and also offers custom designed seats with aluminum tables. The bar top is crafted of glass panels encasing tiny suspended air bubbles as part of a coral-colored “moon rock” of perforated and backlit fiberglass that serves as the backdrop for the central bar alongside rising DJ talents spinning 7 days a week. Jouin created an impressive and pulsating fiber optic Milky Way which streams across the lounge sky.
Mix Lounge Details
- Hours of operation: Lounge opens at 5 p.m. daily.
- Cover price: After 10 p.m., $20 (Sun. – Thurs.), $25 (Fri. – Sat.). Local ladies are always free.
- Payment information: Cash, credit cards.
- Location: Inside THEhotel at Mandalay Bay, Enter the club at THEhotel atrium near the Mandalay Bay theater.
- Music: Top 40, hip hop and house from the 90s and today.
- Resident DJs: DJ Frankie 808 and DJ P-Nut.
- Clientele/Age Group: 21 and older.
- Attire: Casual chic. No shorts or sleeveless shirts.
- Occupancy: 400.
- Parking: Garage parking and valet.
- Reservations: Call for reservations.
- Seating: Yes. VIP seating available.
- Handicapped accessible: Yes.
- ATM: Outside the club.
- Special events: Special events are held occasionally.