What is the Primm Valley Resort & Casino?
Primm Valley Resort & Casino is a great first stop when you’re driving into Vegas and a great last stop when you’re heading back to California. Located 40 miles south of the Las Vegas Strip, it has lots to offer on the California/Nevada state line. Once you check in, hit the ground running and head to the casino. The 624-room resort features a casino with a race and sports book, all the latest slot machines, numerous table games (including a bilingual pit area) and a keno lounge. When you’ve finished wagering, head to the large pool in the resort’s charming courtyard and soak up some sun. Or, take a dip in the hot tub.
Primm Valley Resort & Casino Details
- Number of Rooms 624.
- Casino Yes, 46,100 square feet. Casino games include blackjack, mini-baccarat, Let It Ride, craps and keno as well as plenty of the latest slot and video poker machines.
- Race & Sports Book Yes, a 78-seat race and sports book, equipped with 40 televisions and five big screens. It is operated by William Hill.
- Restaurants Primm Valley has the following dining options: The Original Pancake House, Country Club Buffet, GP’s and a food court. Snacks are served in O’Mulligans Pub.
- Entertainment Bonkerz Comedy Club offers standup comedy on Friday and Saturday nights. O’Mulligans Pub frequently features live entertainment.
- Nightlife No.
- Attractions Primm Valley Golf Resort boasts 36 holes (two courses) and the CompuSport Academy of Golf training facility. Guests of Primm Valley, Whiskey Pete’s and Buffalo Bill’s have priority access.
- Pool Yes, one 78-by-98-foot pool plus a Jacuzzi.
- Health Club or Fitness Equipment Yes.
- Spa Yes, the Spa at Primm Valley offers a variety of facials, massages, body treatments and nail care services.
- Shops Yes, the Everything’s $10 store and the Primm Valley golf logo shop. The Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas (with more than 100 stores) is also connected to the resort.
- Wedding Services Yes.
- Business Center Yes.
- Convention Rooms Yes, featuring 20,880 square feet of flexible space.
- Child-care Facilities No.
- Room Service No.
- Pets Allowed No.
- In-Room Internet Access Yes, for an additional fee.
- Hotel Amenities Maid service and wake-up calls.
- Parking Garage Yes.
- RV Park No, but there is free parking for RVs with no hookups.
- Shuttle Service to the airport No.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip No.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Yes.
- Check-in Time 3 p.m.
- Check-out Time Noon.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room 21 years.
- Policies The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
Incidental Charges Hotel requires a credit card or a cash deposit for incidental charges.
- Resort Fee Primm Valley Resort & Casino does not have any resort fees.