What’s the Quad Resort and Casino?
If you’re looking for a Las Vegas resort with a prime location at the center of the Strip and very affordable prices, there’s one place to keep at the top of your mind: The Quad Resort & Casino. Right now, it is undergoing exterior and interior refurbishment to modernize property. Some of the unveiled elements have included the new porte cochere, front desk, bell desk, lobby, front section of the casino and Catalyst Bar. Renovation of The Quad is currently under way in the middle section of the casino floor as well as in some of the retail and dining areas. Drivers will find the resort’s main entrance has moved from the Las Vegas Strip to the north side of the building with access via Koval Road or Harrah’s off Las Vegas Boulevard. A pedestrian walkway connects The Quad with adjacent properties, including Harrah’s Carnaval Court. There is also a second pedestrian entrance now open across from Margaritaville at the Flamingo.
The Quad Resort & Casino Details
- Number of Rooms 2,543.
- Casino Yes, 75,000 square feet. Casino games include blackjack, craps, keno, Let It Ride, pai gow poker and roulette. A poker room consists of five tables with tournaments daily. There are more than 800 slot and video poker machines. The Quad also has celebrity look-a-like dealers in its “Dealertainers” themed gaming pit.
- Race & Sports Book Yes, a 290-seat race and sports book (230 equipped with individual televisions). There are 12 big screens throughout the book and surrounding areas.
- Restaurants The Quad has the following dining options: Hash House A Go Go, Quesadilla, Ginseng 3 and Betty’s Diner and Cyber Cafe. Chef Guy Fieri will be opening his first Las Vegas restaurant at the entrance of The Quad in late 2013.
- Entertainment Divas Las Vegas starring Frank Marino features dazzling celebrity impersonators. Jeff Civillico does comedy, juggling and other stunts in the afternoons. Recycled Percussion contains high-energy drumming.
- Nightlife Yes, Fat Tuesdays, Catalyst Bar, Nomiya Lounge, Ginza Bar, Sake Bar and the Sports Bar.
- Attractions The Auto Collections features antique, classic and special-interest vehicles. There are more than 250 on display and for sale.
- Pool Yes, one pool and a Jacuzzi.
- Health Club or Fitness Equipment Yes.
- Spa Yes, but it is currently closed for renovation. The hotel also has a full-service salon.
- Shops The Auto Collections Gift Shop, Amparo, Whiskey Run, Glitz to Go and Relaxation Palace.
- Wedding Services Yes, the Silver Sky Chapel offers a number of wedding ceremony packages.
- Business Center No.
- Convention Rooms Yes. There are 21 meeting rooms, totaling more than 40,000 square feet.
- Child-care Facilities No.
- Room Service Yes.
- Pets Allowed Yes, but only in specific rooms. There is also a fee.
- In-Room Internet Access Yes, it’s included in the resort fee.
- Hotel Amenities Concierge, laundry and luggage services, maid service, safety deposit boxes, wake-up calls and internet kiosks.
- Parking Garage Yes, multiple parking structure.
- RV Park No.
- Shuttle Service to the airport Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from another company.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip The Las Vegas Monorail route includes stops at: MGM Grand, Bally’s/Paris, Flamingo, Harrah’s/The Quad, Las Vegas Convention Center, LVH and Sahara Avenue.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Yes.
- Check-in Time 4 p.m.
- Check-out Time 11 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room 21 years.
- Policies The hotel charges an additional person rate of $30 per person, per night, regardless of age. This rate is charged if more than two people stay in the room. The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
Incidental Charges Hotel requires a credit card or a cash deposit for incidental charges.
- Resort Fee The Quad Resort & Casino has a $15.00 per room, per night resort fee. Tax may or may not be included. This fee is not included in your reservation and will be collected by the hotel.
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center admission for two people per day.
- Complimentary internet access for one device.
- Local phone calls.