What is the The Signature at MGM Grand?
Three unique towers. Two adjoining properties. One commitment to first-class service. At The Signature at MGM Grand, guests stay in a relaxing, upscale retreat with complete access to the numerous amenities of the MGM Grand. Located on a beautifully landscaped private property adjacent to the MGM Grand, The Signature is a secluded, elegant enclave just a few steps away from the Las Vegas Strip. Each of the three gleaming towers in this gated resort has its own exclusive valet, entrance, lobby and check-in as well as a full service concierge. A high level of service is noticeable from the minute a guest pulls up to any of the three towers, and lasts throughout their departure. The parking attendants are quick to offer bottled water while doormen welcome guests into one of three distinctively decorated lobbies with a smile.
The Signature at MGM Grand Details
- Number of Rooms 576 in each of the three towers.
- Casino No, but The Signature’s guests have full access to 171,500 square-foot casino at MGM Grand. The MGM Grand’s casino includes Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, Pai Gow Poker, Pai Gow, Caribbean Stud and Let It Ride, Slots, Baccarat, Keno and Megabucks.
- Race & Sports Book No, but The Signature’s guests have full access to the 104-seat race and sports book at the MGM Grand.
- Restaurants Yes, a delicatessen named Delights in Tower 2. Also The Signature’s guests have full access to the MGM Grand’s restaurants. These include the following dining options: Joël Robuchon, L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon, Craftsteak, Pearl, Diego, Fiamma Trattoria, Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House, Rainforest Cafe, Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill, Grand Wok and Sushi Bar, Shibuya, Stage Deli, Grand Buffet, ‘wichcraft and the seasonal Cabana Grille; plus a food court.
- Entertainment No, but The Signature’s guests have full access to MGM Grand’s many entertainment venues. Entertainment at MGM Grand includes Cirque du Soleil’s KÀ and visiting headliners at the MGM Grand Garden Arena, a 17,157-seat special events center; the Hollywood Theatre, a 650-seat theatre; and lounges.
- Nightlife The Signature’s guests have full access to MGM Grand’s many bars and nightclubs including Hakkasan nightclubWet Republic, the seasonal pool club.
- Attractions No, but The Signature’s guests have full access to the MGM Grand’s many attractions like CSI: The Experience and the CBS Television City Research Center.
- Pool Yes, multiple heated outdoor pools with poolside cabanas and cocktail service. In addition, guests have access to the MGM Grand’s 27,000-square-foot Grand Pool complex.
- Health Club or Fitness Equipment Yes.
- Spa No, but The Signature’s guests have full access to the MGM Grand’s 29,000-square-footSpa at MGM Grand with more than 20 treatment rooms offers multiple types of massages and services. The spa also has Cristophe Salon, a full-service salon.
- Shops Yes, a gift shop. Also, The Signature’s guests have full access to the MGM Grand’s The District (a 115,000-square-foot shopping promenade), The Underground Shops (a variety of shops and an arcade), Front Page Newsstand, Grand Spirits and MGM Grand & Co.
- Wedding Services No wedding chapel, but The Signature’s guests have full access to the MGM Grand’sThe
- Forever Grand Wedding Chapel and services. The Signature also offers several outdoor wedding venue options as well as rooms for receptions.
- Business Center Yes.
- Convention Rooms Yes, Tower 2 and Tower 3 have a combined 1, 596 square feet of meeting spaces and a separate 340-square-foot executive boardroom. The Signature’s guests also have full access to the MGM Grand’s 50,000-square-foot Premier Ballroom, 62,000-square-foot Grand Ballroom/Exhibit Hall, 5,000-square-foot Vista Ballroom, more than 30 breakout rooms, two boardrooms, and more than 50,000 square feet of pre-function space.
- Child-care Facilities No.
- Room Service Yes. The Signature offers gourmet menu selections including entrees, appetizers, desserts and a complete bar menu for in-room dining. There is also a children’s menu available.
- Pets Allowed No.
- In-Room Internet Access Yes, it’s included in the daily resort fee.
- Hotel Amenities Private check-in and check-out privileges through The Signature lobby, concierge in each tower, 24-hour in-suite dining, private heated pool complex, Starbucks coffee shop, 24-hour valet parking, The Lounge, 24-hour exclusive bell staff, limo service available, same-day laundry and dry cleaning services, luggage service, maid service, currency exchange, safety deposit box and wake-up calls.
- Parking Garage No, but the resort offers valet parking and guests have full access to the MGM Grand’s 7 story parking garage.
- RV Park No.
- Shuttle Service to the airport No.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip The new Monorail route includes stops at: MGM Grand, Bally’s / Paris, Flamingo, Harrah’s / Imperial Palace, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas Hilton and the Sahara.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Yes.
- Check-in Time 3 p.m.
- Check-out Time 11 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room 21 years.
- Policies The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four. The Signature is a non-smoking facility.
Incidental Charges Hotel requires a credit card or debit card deposit upon check-in for incidental charges.
- Resort Fee The Signature at MGM Grand has a $25.00 per room, per night resort fee. Tax may or may not be included. This fee is not included in your reservation and will be collected by the hotel.
The resort fee includes:
- Access to the gym
- High-speed internet in room and public areas
- Unlimited local and 800 calls
- In-suite private label coffee
- Daily newspaper