What is Bally’s Las Vegas?
True classics never go out of style, making Bally’s the only choice for classic Vegas at the heart of the Strip. And what could be more timeless than playing The Price Is Right – Live! for fabulous prizes? This stage version of the classic television game show puts audience members in the middle of the action with all your favorite games from Plinko to the Showcase Showdown. As night falls, sophistication and showgirls await you at Jubilee!, the last authentic showgirl extravaganza in Vegas.
- Number of Rooms 2,814.
- Casino Yes, 67,000 square feet. More than 1,500 electronic slot and video poker machines including Megabucks and Super Megabucks. Table games include Blackjack, Baccarat and Mini-Baccarat, Caribbean Stud Poker, Craps, Keno, Let It Ride, Poker, Pai Gow Poker and Roulette. Other games include Big Six Wheel, Spanish 21, War and Fortune Pai Gow. There is a poker room.
- Race & Sports Book Yes, a 256-seat race and sports book, equipped with 150 televisions and 11 big screens. The largest television is 8-by-6 feet.
- Restaurants Bally’s has the following dining options: Bally’s Steakhouse, Java Coast, Nosh Snack Bar, Sea – The Thai Experience, Sidewalk Café, Sterling Brunch, Blu Pool Café, Tequila Bar and Grill and a large food court. BLT Steak will open in early 2014
- Entertainment Entertainment can be found in the 1,040-seat Jubilee! Theater, home to “Jubilee!” Additional entertainment can be found in the Indigo Lounge (temporarily closed for renovation). Tony n’ Tina’s Wedding and Véronic Voices are also at Bally’s.
- Nightlife Indigo Lounge (temporarily closed for renovation) and Sully’s. Drai’s After Hours has temporarily relocated at Bally’s through early 2014.
- Attractions Yes, the Jubilee! All Access Backstage Walking Tour.
- Pool Yes, one oversized pool.
- Health Club or Fitness Equipment Yes.
- Tennis Courts Yes. There are eight championship tennis courts that are lit for night play.
- Spa Yes, The Spa at Bally’s offers multiple types of massages and services. There is also a Paul Addi’s Beauty Salon.
- Shops Park Place Jewelers, Signatures Boutique and Bally’s Avenue Shoppes. More than 20 specialty and clothing stores, including Las Vegas Harley Davidson.
- Wedding Services No, but weddings can be arranged next door at Paris Las Vegas.
- Business Center Yes, located in the indoor avenue of shops that connects Bally’s and Paris’ casinos.
- Convention Rooms Yes, 175,000 square feet.
- Child-care Facilities No.
- Room Service Yes.
- Pets Allowed Yes, but only in specific rooms. There is also a fee.
- In-Room Internet Access Yes, it’s included in the daily resort fee.
- Hotel Amenities Concierge, currency exchange, laundry service, luggage service, maid service, safety deposit box, wake-up call, tennis courts and video arcade.
- Parking Garage Yes, shares the seven-story Paris garage.
- RV Park No.
- Shuttle Service to the airport No, but shuttle service to and from the airport is available for a fee from an outside company.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip The Las Vegas Monorail route includes stops at MGM Grand, Bally’s/Paris, Flamingo, Harrah’s/The Quad, Las Vegas Convention Center, LVH and Sahara Avenue.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Yes.
- Check-in Time 4 p.m.
- Check-out Time 11 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room 21 years.
- Policies Rates are for single or double occupancy only. An additional person rate of $30 per person, per night will be charged, regardless of age.
- Incidental Charges Hotel requires a credit card or a cash deposit for incidental charges.
- Resort Fee Bally’s has a $18.00 per room, per night resort fee. Tax may or may not be included. This fee is not included in your reservation and will be collected by the hotel.
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center access for two people per day.
- Daily in-room internet access for one device.
- All local calls.