What is the Encore Beach Club
Encore Beach Club is Las Vegas’ premier daytime destination—a luxurious pool venue and upscale party atmosphere reminiscent of European hot spots. Encore Beach Club has set a new standard for Las Vegas, quickly establishing itself as the premium choice for trendsetters seeking the ultimate daytime beach party. Featuring chart-topping acts and DJs.
Encore Beach Club Details
- Hours of operation:
Encore Beach Club is closed for the season and will reopen in spring 2014. During the regular season, hours are 11 a.m. – 7 p.m., Friday – Sunday.
- Cover price:
No cover for local ladies. Visitor cover is $30 for women and $40 for men (subject to change on holidays and during special events).
- Payment information: Cash and all major credit cards.
- Where is the Encore Beach Club located?: At Encore.
- Music: A broad selection of EDM headliners and on-the-rise superstars.
- Resident DJs: Afrojack, Avicii and David Guetta.
- Clientele/Age Group: 21 and older.
- Attire: Pool attire acceptable.
- Occupancy: 2,300
- Parking: Self park and valet available at Encore and Wynn.
- Reservations: Available for lounge chairs, daybeds, cabanas or bungalows.
- Seating: Lounge chairs and daybeds, as well as 26 cabanas and eight bungalows by reservation only.
- Handicapped accessible: Yes.
- ATM: Yes.
- Special events: Special celebrity DJs appear on select dates, and Recess Fridays is a weekly event.