What is the GhostBar DayClub in Las Vegas?
What does GBDC mean? It’s none other than the world famous daytime debauchery inside Ghostbar, which returns better and wilder than ever before. Join us for Season 3, 55 floors above the Las Vegas Strip. Take the Las Vegas nightlife experience to a higher level – at Ghostbar Dayclub. Who says a great Vegas party takes place only after sundown? Experience great music, food, cocktails, and one heck-of-a-party during the daytime at Ghost Bar Day Club – high atop the Palms Casino with a spectacular view of the city!
Ghostbar Dayclub Details
- Hours of operation: Saturdays, 1 – 8 p.m.
- Cover price: Admission from $20. VIP table and bottle packages available from $600.
- Payment information: Cash and all major credit cards.
Where’s the GhostBar Dayclub in Vegas?
Inside the Palms Casino Resort.
- Music: Hip-hop, dance, old-school, rock and house.
- Resident DJs: A powerhouse team of DJs.
- Clientele/Age Group: 21 and older.
- Attire: Trendy.
- Occupancy: Club: 350; skydeck: 75.
- Parking: Self parking and valet both available at the Palms.
- Reservations: Yes, call (866) 983-4279.
- Seating: Yes.
- Handicapped accessible: Yes.
- ATM: ATM available inside the Palms casino.
- Special events: Occasional special themed events held.