What is Boulder Station Casino and Hotel?
Once you see our casino and all of the opportunities you’ll have to cash in, odds are you’ll love it here. With more than 2,800 of the newest, hottest slots and video poker, plus table games, live poker, race and sports and much more, you’ll be getting up early and staying up late to play. The nights really heat up at Boulder Station. We play host to some of the hottest Las Vegas concerts and DJ’s with the best headliners. Our intimate lounges and bars are some of Best Las Vegas entertainment. We’ve got plenty of choices in entertainment including movies and Kids Quest.
Boulder Station Details
- Number of Rooms 300.
- Casino Yes. Casino games include blackjack, bingo, Caribbean Stud poker, craps, pai gow poker, roulette and mini baccarat. There are more than 2,800 slot and video poker machines, including Megabucks. The casino has an 11-table poker room and a 30-seat keno lounge.
- Race & Sports Book Yes, a 300-seat race and sports book, equipped with 50 televisions and 30 big screens.
Restaurants Boulder Station has the following dining options: Cabo Mexican Restaurant, Pasta Cucina, Grand Café, Slices Pizzeria, Starbucks, The Broiler, The Feast Gourmet Buffet, Viva Salsa, Burger King, Subway and Winchell’s.
- Entertainment The Railhead, a 750-seat entertainment lounge that features comedy acts or live music nightly. Karoake is also offered on weekends in KIXX lounge.
- Nightlife Yes, there are four bars at the resort: the Havana Lounge, KIXX, the Brewer’s Bar and the Race and Sports Lounge.
- Attractions Yes, there’s an 11-screen multiplex.
- Pool Yes, one outdoor pool.
- Health Club or Fitness Equipment Yes, there is a fitness room.
- Spa No.
- Shops One gift shop.
- Wedding Services Yes. Wedding receptions can be held — complete with catering, champagne, a cake and a dance floor.
- Business Center There is no business center, but two computers and a printer are available near the front desk.
- Convention Rooms Yes, there are 13,000 square feet of of meeting and banquet space.
- Child-care Facilities Yes, Boulder Station offers limited child-care facilities.
- Room Service Yes.
- Pets Allowed No.
- In-Room Internet Access Yes, for an additional fee.
Hotel Amenities Guest services, currency exchange, laundry service, luggage service, maid service, room service, safety deposit box and wake-up calls.
- Parking Garage Yes, a five-story parking garage.
- RV Park No.
- Shuttle Service to the airport No.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip No.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Yes.
- Check-in Time 3 p.m.
- Check-out Time Noon.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room 21 years.
- Policies Children 12 and under stay free with an adult. The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
- Incidental Charges Hotel requires a credit card or a cash deposit upon check-in for incidental charges.
- Resort Fee Boulder Station has a $12.99 per room, per night resort fee. Tax may or may not be included. This fee is not included in your reservation and will be collected by the hotel.
The resort fee includes:
- Wired and wireless high-speed in-room internet
- Unlimited local and 800 calls
Local newspaper (Monday – Saturday)
- Gift shop discount
- Copy and fax service
- Special daily offers and discounts