What’s the Westin Las Vegas Hotel Casino & Spa?
The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino & Spaoffers a premiere setting for your next trip to Las Vegas. Located one block from the Las Vegas strip, The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino & Spa puts you close to all the action and excitement at the heart of Vegas. Whether you are enjoying an entertaining performance, taking in the sights of the strip from our outdoor pool, or trying your luck in our casino, we provide an experience unlike any other on The Strip. Heighten your shopping experience at the nearby Forum Shops and Miracle Mile Mall or savor the delectable dishes at our Las Vegas restaurant, Suede.
Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino & Spa Details
- Number of Rooms 826. All rooms and public areas (except the casino and lounge) are smoke-free.
- Casino Yes, the resort has the Max Casino with eight table games (including craps, roulette, blackjack and three-card poker) and 260 slot machines.
- Race & Sports Book Yes, the Max Casino has a sports book operated by William Hill.
- Restaurants Yes. Suede and Starbucks.
- Entertainment Yes. The showroom is home to Brian Hoffman’s “Remembering Red: A Tribute to Red Skelton.”
- Nightlife Yes, there is a casino bar and guests are a short walk from numerous bars and nightclubs on the Las Vegas Strip.
- Attractions No.
- Pool Yes, an outdoor pool with a whirlpool and private cabanas.
- Health Club or Fitness Equipment Yes.
- Spa Yes, the 10,000-square-foot Hibiscus Spa offers multiple types of massages and services. The spa also has a full-service salon.
- Shops Yes. One gift shop open daily from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wedding Services Yes. Numerous options are available for wedding ceremonies and receptions.
- Business Center Yes.
- Convention Rooms Yes. There is 20,000 square feet of space including the 6,700-square-foot Acacia Ballroom.
- Child-care Facilities No.
- Room Service Yes.
- Pets Allowed Yes. Pets 40 pounds and under are allowed. There is a refundable deposit of $150 and a $35 non-refundable cleaning fee.
- In-Room Internet Access Yes, it’s included in the daily resort fee.
- Hotel Amenities Laundry, luggage and maid service, concierge, wake-up calls.
- Parking Garage Yes, a 6-story garage.
- RV Park No.
- Shuttle Service to the airport Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip No.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Yes.
- Check-in Time 4 p.m.
- Check-out Time 11 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room 18.
- Policies Children 18 and under stay free with an adult. The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four. An extra person charge is applied for more than two adult guests in a room.
Incidental Charges Hotel requires a credit card upon check-in for incidental charges.
- Resort Fee Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino & Spa has a $19.95 per room, per night resort fee. Tax may or may not be included. This fee is not included in your reservation and will be collected by the hotel.
The resort fee includes:
- Wireless internet access throughout the hotel.
- A nightly hosted reception from 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- Daily newspaper.
- Access to fitness center.
- Access to sauna and steam rooms at the spa.
- Bottled water in room.
- Incoming faxes.
- Access to pool and spa tub.
- Unlimited local and 800 calls.
- Airline boarding pass printing.
- Notary Public services.