What is the Aria @ City Center?
Do hotel rooms greet you as you walk in the door? Do they address you by name, or wish you “Goodnight,” or gently wake you in the morning? Your room at ARIA does. Everything is tailored to your preferences and intuitive to your needs. Set exactly the way you like, and prepare yourself for the night ahead.
Aria at CityCenter Details
- Number of Rooms 4,004 rooms, including 568 suites.
- Casino Yes, 150,000 square feet of gaming.
- Race & Sports Book Yes, a 100-seat race and sports book.
- Restaurants Yes, restaurants include: American Fish, Bar Masa, Blossom, Aria Café, Jean George Steakhouse, Jean Philippe Patisserie, Julian Serrano, Lemongrass, Roasted Bean, Sage, Sirio, Javier’s, The Buffet at Aria, Tetsu, FIVE50 Pizza Bar and Starbucks.
- Entertainment Yes, Cirque du Soleil’s Zarkana.
- Nightlife Yes, a nightclub, Haze, and 10 bars and lounges including Lift Bar, the Gold Boutique Nightclub and Lounge and Spearmint Rhino.
- Attractions Yes, there is a $40 million fine art program showcasing works, water features within the property and Crystals at CityCenter, a 500,000-square-foot retail and dining venue, is located outside the lobby of Aria.
- Pool Yes, there is a amazing rehab pool with three pools, an adult pool and 35 cabanas. It’s open year round. There is also a 21 and older pool, Liquid.
- Health Club or Fitness Equipment Yes, a deluxe fitness room and group exercise studio.
- Spa Yes, the 80,000-square-foot, two-level Aria spa and salon.
- Shops Crystals, a 500,000-square-foot retail and entertainment district is located just outside Aria’s lobby. Hour Passion, a new multi-brand watch boutique from The Swatch Group, is scheduled to open in fall 2013.
- Wedding Services The Wedding Chapel at Aria.
- Business Center Yes, a full service business center.
- Convention Rooms Yes, 300,000 square feet of technologically advanced meeting and pre-function space.
- Child-care Facilities No.
- Room Service Yes, 24 hours a day.
- Pets Allowed No.
- In-Room Internet Access Yes, it’s included in the daily resort fee.
- Hotel Amenities Concierge, currency exchange, same-day laundry service, luggage service, maid service, safety deposit box, wake-up call.
- Parking Garage There is valet and self-parking (free).
- RV Park No.
- Shuttle Service to the airport Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip A tram runs between the Bellagio and Monte Carlo with a stop at the Crystals retail district. Aria is adjacent to Crystals.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Yes. ADA and hearing impaired rooms are also available
- Check-in Time 3 p.m.
- Check-out Time 11 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room 21 years.
- Policies There is a maximum of four guests to a room. There will be a $35 charge for each guest over two.
- Incidental Charges Hotel requires either a credit card or debit card deposit upon check-in for incidental charges. (Note: The room balance plus a minimum room deposit of $200 is required to forego incidental charging privileges. Otherwise, a guest’s room balance plus $130 per day authorization on a valid credit card is required to register and to access incidental charging privileges. Guests using a debit card in lieu of a credit card should be aware unused funds are released upon checkout but may take up to seven business days to become available through their financial institution.)
- Resort Fee Aria at CityCenter has a $25.00 per room, per night resort fee. Tax may or may not be included. This fee is not included in your reservation and will be collected by the hotel.
The resort fee includes:
- In-room internet
- Property-wide wireless internet
- In-room local and toll-free calls
- Fitness Center access
- Daily newspaper
- Airline boarding pass printing