What is The Pond at Green Valley Ranch?
The Pond at Green Valley Ranch, an aptly named name pool club located about 10 miles off the Strip, has all the things you are looking for in the well-known clubs but at a more attractive price. Bottle service is as low as $75, there is never a cover and you can hear the same DJs spin here that you see at the mega-clubs. The Pond is probably the most intimate setting of any pool club in town with cabanas located almost on top of the pool. When you enter the club you walk under a waterfall that pours into the pool. Unlike many pool clubs, the water here isn’t the four-foot-deep wading pools you’re used to. You can actually jump into the water without worrying about breaking a leg, but if you go for that cannonball there’s no guarantee someone else won’t break your leg for you.
The Pond Details
- Hours of operation: Open daily, 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Cover price: Locals free, for all others prices vary.
- Payment information: Cash and all major credit cards accepted.
- Where is the Pond?: At Green Valley Ranch.
- Music: Hip-hop, Top 40, mash-ups and house.
- Resident DJs: DJ Mika Gold, DJ Quira.
- Clientele/Age Group: 21 and older.
- Attire: Trendy beach attire.
- Occupancy: Information not yet available.
- Parking: Self parking and valet both available at Green Valley Ranch.
- Reservations: Recommended for cabana and daybed use.
- Seating: Chaise lounges, cabanas and day beds are available.
- Handicapped accessible: Yes.
- ATM: Located inside the casino.
- Special events: Special events and promotions are occasionally held.