What is the Fall of Atlantis at Caesars Forum Shops?
The Atlantis Shows inside the Forum Shops is sibling rivalry at its fiercest. Sure, you may have once fought over toys, food or even listened in on each other’s phone calls with your own brother or sister, but this feud is like no other. Roaring fires. Splashing waters. Thunderous sounds. A huge, horrific beast. These all come into play in the free 11-minute show. Get your video camera ready for the dramatic, mind-blowing special effects, neon lights and the surrounding fountains. For a second, you’ll forget you’re in a mall. Witness the fall of Atlantis reenacted by 9-foot-tall lifelike animatronic statues (and a scary 20-foot winged dragon) costumed in armor and leather by the legendary Hollywood blacksmith company Sword & Stone.
Fall of Atlantis at Caesars Forum Shops Details
- Hours of operation: Every hour on the hour daily, starting at 11 a.m.
- Cost: Free.
- Payment options: Not applicable.
- Reservations: Not applicable.
- Location: Located inside Caesars Palace Forum Shops at the intersection of the Strip and Flamingo Road.
- Age/Height/Weight restrictions: Not applicable.