What is the Temptation at Luxor Club?
Out of Eden and into the pool. Luxor invites revelers to take a bite of the Forbidden Fruit as Las Vegas’ original and longest-running LGBT pool party, Temptation Sundays, kicks off another spectacular year beginning early next spring. The enticing party invites all guests to give in to temptation with captivating events, cool drink specials, hot bodies and even hotter music every Sunday at Luxor’s North Pool. Making this the steamiest summer yet, Luxor will begin its search for “The Tempter” – the most mouthwatering man of the year as chosen by guests and a select panel of judges.
Temptation at Luxor Details
- Hours of operation: Closed for the season. Temptation will reopen in spring 2014.
- Cover price: $20 general admission, $10 hotel guests and locals.
- Payment information: Cash and all major credit cards accepted.
- Where is Temptation Located?: The south pool at the Luxor.
- Music: Information not yet available.
- Resident DJs: DJ talent rotates.
- Clientele/Age Group: LGBT 21 and older.
- Attire: Trendy beach attire.
- Occupancy: Information not yet available.
- Parking: Self parking and valet both available at the Luxor.
- Reservations: Accepted for cabana use.
- Seating: Chaise lounges and cabanas.
- Handicapped accessible: Yes.
- ATM: Located inside the casino.
- Special events: Special themed parties with DJs and promotions are held each week.