Overlooking the iconic Fountains of Bellagio Hotel and Casino, Hyde Bellagio will mark the first-ever nightlife experience in Las Vegas from sbe and globally acclaimed design icon Philippe Starck. sbe Founder, Chairman and CEO Sam Nazarian collaborated with Bellagio to deliver this spectacular 10,000-square-foot, indoor/outdoor venue.
Hyde Bellagio Details
- Hours of operation: Open nightly at 5 p.m. The lounge operates daily from 5 p.m. – 2 a.m. The nightclub is open Tuesday, Friday and Saturday from 10 p.m. – 5 a.m.
- Cover price: Admission from $20.
- Payment information: Cash and credit cards (Visa, MC, AmEx, Discover).
- Location: Inside the Bellagio, facing the Fountains of Bellagio.
- Music: Open format — music from a diverse selection of DJs.
- Resident DJs: DJ Five.
- Clientele/Age Group: Ages 21 – 45.
- Attire: Fashionable nightlife attire.
- Occupancy: 714.
- Parking: Bellagio self-parking or valet.
- Reservations: Yes, call (866) 983-4279.
- Seating: Yes.
- Handicapped accessible: Yes.
- ATM: Yes, in the Bellagio right by the club’s front door.
- Monday: Football viewing parties beginning at 4:45 p.m.
- Tuesday: Lost Angels industry party.
- Thursday: Live Music Thursdays (beginning at 9 p.m.).
- Sunday: XIV Vegas Sessions (beginning at 6 p.m.)