Luxor Hotel and Casino Las Vegas
This hotel is ideal for leisure, business and family travelers. There are 4,400 rooms and suites housed among the pyramid and two 22-story towers. In the pyramid, guests revel in riding the four “inclinators,” which zip up the structure at a 39-degree angle. Slanted glass windows also add to the distinctive décor. The twin towers, on the other hand, offer more traditional accommodations. In both settings, the rooms are air-conditioned, well-appointed, come with 27-inch televisions and have high-speed internet access — so your stay is guaranteed to be comfortable. In terms of entertainment, the Luxor caters to a wide range of interests. Laugh it up while watching the antics of prop comedian Carrot Top, or be mystified by “Criss Angel Believe.” Cirque du Soleil joined forces with the “Mindfreak” magician to create this haunting show filled with spectacular illusions. Sexy dancers prance around nightly in “Fantasy,” while “Menopause the Musical” gives mature women who are either facing or have lived through “The Change” something to chuckle about. And the hot urban dance crew Jabbawockeez perform in the show “PRiSM.” The production features a state-of-the-art set, cutting-edge technology, inventive costumes and the latest music combined with a specially designed, custom-built theater.
- Number of Rooms 4,408.
- Casino Yes, 120,000 square feet. Casino games include Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, Poker, Slots, Video Poker and Megabucks. The casino has a poker room.
- Race & Sports Book Yes, a non-smoking, 110-seat race and sports book, equipped with 128 individual monitors and 5 big-screen televisions.
- Restaurants The Luxor has the following dining options: Backstage Deli, TENDER Steak & Seafood, Pyramid Cafe, Rice & Company, T & T Tacos & Tequila, the Entertainment The Luxor Theater has CRISS ANGEL Believe. The Atrium Showroom features Carrot Top, Menopause the Musical and Fantasy. The world-famous dance crew Jabbawockeez appear in PRiSM in the Jabbawockeez Theater.
- Nightlife LAX, Savile Row, Flight, Aurora, Liquidity, Evening Call and High Bar.
Attractions Bodies…The Exhibition provides an unusual and up-close look at the human body, while Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition recounts the fateful trip of the world-famous ocean liner. Score! Sports Fan Attraction is an attraction for sports fans with a mix of hall of fame artifacts, athlete appearances, broadcast events and more.
- Pool Yes, a five-acre pool area with four pools, a whirlpool and 12 private cabanas.
- Health Club or Fitness Equipment Yes.
- Spa Yes, Nurture Spa and Salon offers multiple types of massages and services.
- Shops The Luxor Galleria is a shopping promenade with numerous retail stores. Fashion 101 is located on the casino floor. LX Fight Shop is located on the atrium level. There also are 41 shops and restaurants located in Mandalay Place, an upscale boutique mall that connects the Luxor to Mandalay Bay.
- Wedding Services Yes, the Chapel at Luxor offers a number of wedding ceremony packages.
- Business Center Yes.
- Convention Rooms Yes, 1,200 square feet to 7,400 square feet with a ballroom at 15,680 square feet.
- Child-care Facilities No.
- Room Service Yes.
- Pets Allowed No.
- In-Room Internet Access Yes, it’s included in the daily resort fee.
Hotel Amenities Beauty salon, currency exchange, laundry and luggage services, maid service, safety deposit boxes at front desk ($50 charge for lost key), wake-up calls, valet parking, a walkway to Mandalay Bay (located adjacent to the Luxor Theater) and a walkway to the Excalibur (located in the west tower).
- Parking Garage Yes, a two-story parking garage.
- RV Park No.
- Shuttle Service to the airport Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip There is a monorail that passes from Excalibur to Mandalay Bay.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Yes.
- Check-in Time 3 p.m.
- Check-out Time 11 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room 21 years.
- Policies The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
- Incidental Charges Hotel requires a credit card or debit card deposit upon check-in for incidental charges.
- Resort Fee Luxor has a $20.00 per room, per night resort fee. Tax may or may not be included. This fee is not included in your reservation and will be collected by the hotel.
The resort fee includes:
- Wired high-speed internet service in guest room
- Daily newspaper
- Access to the fitness center
- Local, long distance (excluding international) and 800-number calls