What is the Rehab Pool Club
Rehab is the original and still the best Las Vegas pool party. The once intimate day club has grown into a destination with the weekend revelers in the thousands. Celebrating Rehab’s 10th Anniversary with the Grand Opening on April 21, 2013, it’s shaping up to be one truly hot summer. Rehab features three acres of tropical paradise with Caribbean-blue water, sandy beaches, top-notch food and beverage service from the HRH Beach Club Bar & Grill, and the popular “swim-up” Blackjack tables. As one of Tripadvisor’s “Top-10 Sexiest Hotels in the US” and “One of the Top-10 Pools in the World” according to the Travel Channel, Rehab is a must see Vegas attraction offering 50 poolside cabanas that include 42-inch HD plasma TVs, and poolside spa service options courtesy of Reliquary Spa.
- Hours of operation:
Rehab is closed for the season and will reopen again in spring 2014. Rehab runs Sundays from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., while Nectar runs Saturdays from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Cover price: Starts at $20.
- Payment information: Cash, credit card.
- Where is Rehab Pool located?: At the Hard Rock Hotel.
- Music: Dance, EDM, electro, electonica, hip-hop, house, Latin pop, mash-ups, Top 40, progressive house, reggaeton, rock, salsa, trance.
- Resident DJs: DJ Wellman, DJ Shift.
- Clientele/Age Group: 21 and older.
- Attire: Beach/pool attire.
- Occupancy: 3,000.
- Parking: Garage parking and hotel valet.
- Reservations: Please call (866) 983-4279.
- Seating: Cabanas, daybeds and lounge chairs.
- Handicapped accessible: Yes.
- ATM: Inside the casino.
- Special events: Celebrity guests and big-name DJs usually appear at each event.