What is Treasure Island – TI?
Sail away to the Caribbean in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. Treasure Island (also known by its hipper initials as “the TI”) is something of a tropical island getaway — and it’s set along a beautiful manmade cove. You can celebrate the spirit of the high seas as well as the legacy of pirates here. The décor is reminiscent of the lively markets of colonial times. Instead of a snooze on a hammock, guests rest their weary heads on the resort’s exclusive Elite Sensational pillow-top beds in the 2,885 rooms and suites, all are which are outfitted with modern-day amenities. Like the tropics, lazy days at Treasure Island are devoted to sun, swaying palm trees and island foods. Relax on the beach-like pool deck (complete with a 25-person hot tub!) and while away a few hours in Kahunaville Tropical Restaurant. You can have a bite of something exotic, like the Calypso calamari, or get an island-infused drink prepared by a flair bartender at the “Party Bar.”
Treasure Island – TI Details
- Number of Rooms 2,885, which includes 220 suites.
- Casino Yes, 95,000 square feet. Casino games include blackjack, roulette, Caribbean Stud, pai gow, Spanish 21 and baccarat. There are 2,158 slot and video poker machines. The TI Poker Room, located next to the sports book, features non-smoking poker tables.
- Race & Sports Book Yes, a 152-seat race and sports book, equipped with 23 televisions and 10 big screens.
- Restaurants Treasure Island has the following dining options: Phil’s Italian Steak House, Kahunaville, The Buffet at TI, Little Richie’s Chicago-Style Beef and Dogs, Señor Frogs, Gilley’s Saloon, Dance Hall & Bar-B-Q, Seafood Shack, The Coffee Shop, Pho, Pizzeria Francesco’s, Starbucks (in two locations) and Ben & Jerry’s.
- Entertainment Entertainment includes Cirque du Soleil’s Mystère and visiting headliners.
- Nightlife Gilley’s Saloon, Dance Hall & BBQ is a country music dance club and restaurant. Other bars include Señor Frog’s, the Breeze Bar, Margarita Bar and Isla Tequila Bar and the Kahunaville Party Bar.
- Attractions No.
- Pool Yes, one outside pool and a “Party Tub,” a 25-person Jacuzzi.
Health Club or Fitness Equipment Yes, a fitness center is located in the spa.
- Spa Yes, Oleksandra Spa & Salon.
- Shops Yes, the Mystère Store, Perfume Eleven, Siren’s Cove Shoppe, Lobby Store, TI Gift Shop, Bijoux Terner, Adixion, Couture, Cashman Crystal, Sizzle Me, TI Bling Co., 100 Degrees – The Pool Store at TI and Gilley’s Trading Post. Construction has started on a new three-story, 40,000-square-foot retail center on the northeast corner of the property opposite the Fashion Show mall.
- Wedding Services Yes, the Wedding Chapels at Treasure Island offers a number of wedding ceremony packages.
- Business Center Some services available.
- Convention Rooms Yes. Conveniently located on the second floor, the resort’s convention space offers an ideal venue for groups of 20 to 1,000 guests.
- Child-care Facilities No.
- Room Service Yes.
- Pets Allowed No.
- In-Room Internet Access Yes, it’s included in the daily resort fee.
- Hotel Amenities Golf reservations available, laundry, luggage and maid services, currency exchange, wake-up calls, safety deposit boxes, Dollar rental car desk.
- Parking Garage Yes a 6 story parking garage.
- RV Park No.
- Shuttle Service to the airport Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip There is a tram between Treasure Island and the Mirage.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Yes.
- Check-in Time 3 p.m.
- Check-out Time 11 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room 21 years.
- Policies The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
- Incidental Charges Hotel requires a credit card or a cash deposit upon check-in for incidental charges.
- Resort Fee Treasure Island – TI has a $25.00 per room, per night resort fee. Tax may or may not be included. This fee is not included in your reservation and will be collected by the hotel.
The resort fee includes:
- In-room high-speed internet access.
- Access to the fitness center.
- 2-for-1 cocktail (one per stay).
- 2-for-1 Brunch buffet (one per stay). [Note: Discount is available on adult buffet prices only. No discounts on child prices.]
- Daily newspaper at Guest Services.
- In-room local/toll-free phone calls.
- Printed airline boarding passes.
- Copies and faxes (up to 10 page).