What’s the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is a unique luxury resort offering a decidedly different perspective, situated in the heart of The Strip directly between CityCenter and Bellagio. The resort’s uniquely vertical multi-tower design offers spectacular views of the vibrant city. The new 2,995-room resort features oversized, residential-style living spaces with expansive, one-of-a-kind private terraces. The Cosmopolitan’s luxurious resort amenities include a 100,000-square-foot casino; Sahra Spa & Hammam; three unique pool experiences at The Pool District; Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan, a multi-level integrated nightclub; and 150,000 square feet of state-of-the-art convention and meeting space.
Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas Details
- Number of Rooms 2,995.
- Casino Yes, a 100,000-square-foot casino featuring Casino Cabanas.
- Race & Sports Book Yes, The Cosmopolitan Race and Sports Book features seating for 43, 4 HD projectors, 20 screens for sports and 18 monitors for races. Bets can also be placed at Book & Stage.
- Restaurants Yes, dining options include: Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill, China Poblano, Comme Ça, D.O.C.G., Estiatorio Milos, Holstein’s, Jaleo, Overlook Grill (open seasonally), Secret Pizza, Scarpetta, STK, The Henry American, Va Bene Caffè and Wicked Spoon Buffet.
- Entertainment There are often headliner concerts at the pool. Bruno Mars will perform in The Chelsea on Dec. 29 and 31 and return in 2014 for select dates (Feb. 15 – 16, May 23 – 24 and Aug. 22 – 23).
- Nightlife Yes, Marquee nightclub and dayclub. In addition there is ultra lounge, Bond, and several bars. Bars include Book & Stage, The Chandelier (a three level bar and lounge with unique music design for the “Bottom,” “Inside” and “Top” levels), Vesper Bar and Queue Bar. In late December 2013, The Cosmopolitan will unveil a social club called Rose.Rabbit.Lie.
- Attractions No, however the Boulevard Pool is transformed into an ice rink and winter wonderland through Jan. 5, 2014.
- Pool Yes, there are three pool experiences.
- Health Club or Fitness Equipment Yes, there are two large fitness centers available with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Spa Yes, there is a 44,000-square-foot, full service spa.
Shops Yes, the 36,000-square-foot Shops at Cosmopolitan feature a collection of stylish, luxury boutiques.
- Wedding Services Yes. The Cosmopolitan has wedding experts available to help coordinate traditional and non-traditional weddings throughout their property.
- Business Center Yes, there is a business center available.
Convention Rooms Yes, there is 150,000 square feet of convention space.
- Child-care Facilities No.
- Room Service Yes.
- Pets Allowed Yes, up to two dogs are allowed per room (maximum of 25 pounds per dog). The fee is $50 per day and no deposit. In addition, at check-in the guest must present documentation for current vaccinations.
In-Room Internet Access Yes, it’s included in the resort fee.
Hotel Amenities Hotel amenities include: 24-hour security, 24-hour room service, 24-hour front desk, adjoining rooms upon request, business center, cellular telephone rental, concierge, door man, conference facilities, 3 pool areas, laundry and maid service, multilingual services, tennis, luggage services, tour desk, a florist, multiple restaurants, a spa with salon, beauty shop and fitness center and a casino with casino cabanas.
- Parking Garage Yes.
Shuttle Service to the airport Information not available at this time.
Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Yes.
- Check-in Time 3 p.m.
- Check-out Time 11 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room The minimum age to reserve a room is 21.
- Policies Reservations must be cancelled 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid a penalty of one nights room and tax. Children under 17 may share a room with their parents at no additional charge provided no portable bed is requested. There will be an extra person fee of $30 per person (over 17) after 2 persons. Rollaway beds incur a $50 charge plus tax per day. (Note: Should a third person and/or fourth person charge already be in effect and paid, the guest will only be responsible for the $20 difference plus tax per night.)
- Incidental Charges Hotel requires a credit card or a cash deposit for incidental charges. The Cosmopolitan charges a $6 porterage fee for all group arrivals of 10 or more.
- Resort Fee Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas has a $25.00 per room, per night resort fee. Tax may or may not be included. This fee is not included in your reservation and will be collected by the hotel.
The resort fee includes:
- High-speed internet access.
- Unlimited local, toll-free and domestic long distance telephone calls (all 50 states).
- 24-hour fitness center access (stay in shape with centers in the Eastside and West End Towers).
- Tennis court access (based upon availability).