What is the Circus Circus Casino in Las Vegas
Circus Circus Las Vegas is a hotel and 126,000 sq ft (11,700 m2) casino located on the Las Vegas Strip in Winchester, Nevada. It is owned and operated by MGM Resorts International. Circus Circus features circus acts and carnival type games daily on the Midway. Circus Circus has the only RV park on the Strip providing additional accommodations in the 399 space park operated by Kampgrounds of America (KOA). This iconic hotel on the Las Vegas Strip is close to shopping, the Las Vegas Convention Center and downtown Las Vegas. The newly renovated tower rooms feature pillow-top mattresses, wireless internet, cable TV, hairdryers and in-room safes. Circus Circus features free world-class circus acts nightly, a carnival midway with over 200 games for all ages, and The Adventuredome indoor theme park with 25 rides and attractions including a double-loop rollercoaster. Guests also enjoy slots, table games, a Race and Sports Book and flair bartending at Vince Neil’s Restaurant and Bar.
Circus Circus Details
- Number of Rooms 3,774.
- Casino Yes, 107,500 square feet. Casino games include Blackjack, Caribbean Stud Poker, Craps, Let It Ride, Pai Gow Poker, Roulette, Slots, Casino War, and Megabucks.
- Race & Sports Book Yes, a 80-seat race and sports book, equipped with 68 televisions and 18 big screens.
- Restaurants Circus Circus has the following dining options: Barista, The Garden Grill, Circus Buffet, Pizzeria, Blue Iguana Mexican Express, THE Steak House, McDonald’s, Westside Deli, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and Vince Neil’s Eat-Drink-Party!
- Entertainment Free circus acts, 11:00 a.m. – midnight daily. No reservations required.
- Nightlife Yes, Vince Neil’s Party Bus Bar.
- Attractions Adventuredome, 4-D Special FX Theater, Canyon Blaster, Chaos, Disk ‘O, Inverter,IMAX Motion Rides, Sling Shot and the World’s Largest Permanent Circus. Fright Dome, a scary transformation of the Adventuredome, is open on select days every October.
- Pool Yes, there are two pools with Jacuzzis.
- Health Club or Fitness Equipment Yes.
- Spa No, but there is a salon, Alexandra Noel.
- Shops 40,000-square-foot shopping promenade with 20 retail outlets — from keepsakes to apparel.
- Wedding Services Yes, the Chapel of the Fountain offers a number wedding ceremony packages.
- Business Center There is no business center, but there are four computers and a printer in the lobby near the registration desk.
- Convention Rooms Yes, banquets and meeting space for up to 600 people.
- Child-care Facilities No.
- Room Service No, but pizza is available for delivery to the rooms from the Pizzeria.
- Pets Allowed In the RV park only.
- In-Room Internet Access Yes, it’s included in the daily resort fee.
Hotel Amenities Currency exchange, laundry service, luggage service, maid service, safety deposit box, valet parking, video check-out, wake-up call.
- Parking Garage Yes, there are three garages for your convenience.
- RV Park Yes, Circus Circus offers 399 spaces with full-service utility hook-ups. Within the RV park’s grounds guests have access to a 24-hour convenience store, arcade, laundromat, playground, pet runs and disposal stations.
- Shuttle Service to the airport Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip No.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Yes.
- Check-in Time 3 p.m.
- Check-out Time 11 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room 21 years.
- Policies Children 17 and under stay free with an adult. The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
- Incidental Charges Hotel requires a credit card or debit card deposit upon check-in for incidental charges.
- Resort Fee Circus Circus has a $9.95 per room, per night resort fee. Tax may or may not be included. This fee is not included in your reservation and will be collected by the hotel.
The resort fee includes:
- In-room wireless internet access.
- One (1) premium ride at The Adventuredome.
- Chips and salsa at the Garden Grill Lounge (valid on per visit).
- Two (2) Midway games.
- One (1) “buy one, get one” drink at West Casino or Slots A Fun Bar (or a $5 credit towards other beverage purchase).
- Two (2) passes to the fitness room (valid each day of your stay for up to two (2) people).
- Local and 800-number calls (up to 30 minutes).
- Resort Passport Book with $150 in coupon savings for retail, food and beverage, gaming and The Adventuredome.