What is the Riviera Hotel and Casino?
A landmark Las Vegas hotel/casino with more than 55 years of history under its belt, the Riviera is a blast from the past, but also well in step with the present. Located on the north end of the Strip, this iconic property offers affordable yet comfortable accommodations just a short walk from the heart of all the action — while also featuring several fine restaurants, a vibrant casino and an extensive lineup of entertainment. Noted comedians and headliners make regular appearances at the Riviera. Also scoring high on the laugh-o-meter is the Riviera Comedy Club. For one of the city’s most longstanding and sensuous topless revues, check out “Crazy Girls.” And young German master magician Jan Rouven mesmerizes audiences nightly in “Illusions.”
- Number of Rooms 2,075.
- Casino Yes, there is more than 100,000 square feet of casino space. Casino games include craps, roulette, blackjack, baccarat, Let It Ride, pai gow, slots and video poker. There is a poker room and a 6,000-square-foot bingo room.
Race & Sports Book Yes. The William Hill Race & Sports Book is equipped with 47 flat-screen televisions. It features the Strip’s only outdoor walk-up betting window.
- Restaurants The Riviera has the following dining options: R Steak & Seafood, Banana Leaf Asian Restaurant, Wicked Vicky Tavern and a food court.
- Entertainment Entertainment includes: the Riviera Comedy Club, “Crazy Girls” and Illusions starring Jan Rouven. A resident DJ appears in Le Bistro Lounge.
- Nightlife The Le Bistro Lounge features live entertainment nightly, and you can enjoy more than 100 beers at the Wicked Vicky Tavern.
- Attractions Yes. The Pinball Hall of Fame is next to the food court.
- Pool Yes, one heated outdoor five-lap pool.
- Health Club or Fitness Equipment Yes, the Achilles 24 gym.
- Spa No, but there is Zeba’s Beauty Salon, Celebrity Barber Shop and the 3 Lions Tattoo Studio.
- Shops Yes, there is a florist, Chocolate Heaven, Islands and Beyond, Just 4 Kids, Pearl Factory, Gifts Plus, Quality Leather and Luggage, Reflections Gifts and More, and ABC Stores.
- Wedding Services Yes, the Riviera Royale Wedding Chapel offers a number of wedding ceremony packages.
- Business Center Yes.
- Convention Rooms Yes, 160,000-square-foot convention center.
- Child-care Facilities No.
- Room Service Yes.
- Pets Allowed Service animals only.
- In-Room Internet Access Yes, it’s included in the daily resort fee.
- Hotel Amenities Currency exchange, automatic kiosk for guest check-in, two lighted tennis courts, safety deposit box, luggage and maid service, wake-up calls.
- Parking Garage Yes, a free eight story parking garage.
- RV Park No.
- Shuttle Service to the airport Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip No.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Yes.
- Check-in Time 4 p.m.
- Check-out Time 11 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room 18 years.
- Policies Rate is based on single or double occupancy. There is a charge for additional guests in room (maximum of four).
- Incidental Charges The Riviera requires a $100 per stay deposit in addition to the room rate, daily resort charges and applicable taxes. The hold will be released three to 10 business days after departure depending on the credit card issuers’ processing speed. If you’re using a debit card as a method of payment your primary account will be charged the full amount and the funds will not be available to you through your debit/check card for up to three to 10 business days. The Riviera is not responsible for overdrafts/fees associated with your credit/debit card.
- Resort Fee Riviera has a $15.00 per room, per night resort fee. Tax may or may not be included. This fee is not included in your reservation and will be collected by the hotel.
The resort fee includes:
- In-room wireless internet access.
- Fitness center access.
- Local calls.
- Unlimited in-room safe usage.
- Tennis court access.
- Coupon book (a $250 value).
- Daily newspaper (coupon received at check-in with details).
- Coffee service (available at Wicked Vicky’s Tavern — a coupon is given at check-in for one 12-ounce cup of coffee daily).
- Incoming fax service (five copies at the UPS Store).
- “Buy one, get one free” tickets to the Riviera Comedy Club.