What is the Venetian Resort Hotel and Casino?
The Venetian sets the standard for luxury in Las Vegas throughout this legendary all-suite Las Vegas resort, with careful attention paid to every detail of The Venetian’s lavish suites. Experience the comforts of this elegant home away from home and you may never want to leave your room.
- Number of Rooms 4,027 — 3,014 suites in the main tower and 1,013 suites in the Venezia tower.
- Casino Yes, 120,000 square feet. Casino games include blackjack, craps, roulette, baccarat, pai gow, pai gow poker, Caribbean Stud Poker, Let It Ride and keno. There are nearly 2,500 slot and video poker machines, with Megabucks and Wheel of Fortune. An elegant poker room is also housed at the resort.
- Race & Sports Book Yes, the Cantor Race and Sports Book at The Venetian is equipped with one of the world’s largest screens that can show 34 separate sporting events simultaneously.
- Restaurants The Venetian and The Grand Canal Shoppes have the following dining options: AquaKnox, B&B Ristorante, Bouchon, Buddy V’s, Canaletto, Canyon Ranch Café, Casanova, Delmonico Steakhouse, Otto Enoteca Pizzeria, Grand Lux Café Venetian, Noodle Asia, Pinot Brasserie, Postrio, Public House, Tao Asian Bistro, Taqueria Cañonita, Tintoretto’s, Trattoria Reggiano, Riva Poolside and Zeffirino. There are also two Bouchon Bakery locations — one in front of The Venetian Theater and one adjacent to the resort’s race and sports book. B&B Burger & Beer by Mario Batali and Joe Bastianich will open in fall 2013, and renowned chef Daniel Boulud will debut DBGB Kitchen & Bar in late 2013.
- Entertainment The Venetian is home to the musical Rock of Ages and features Smokey Robinson Presents Human Nature: The Motown Show. Faith Hill and Tim McGraw appear in Soul2Soul for select dates through April 12, 2014.
- Nightlife Tao Nightclub, V Bar, The Bourbon Room, Bellini Bar and Oculus. The Rockhouse is open in The Grand Canal Shoppes.
- Attractions Madame Tussauds Las Vegas and located in The Grand Canal Shoppes are the gondola rides and Streetmosphere. The annual Winter in Venice celebration held at both The Venetian and The Palazzo runs through Jan. 5, 2014.
- Pool Yes, three pools and one Jacuzzi in the main area, one pool and three Jacuzzis at the Venezia Tower. Selected pools are heated to 80 degrees in the winter.
- Health Club or Fitness Equipment Yes, the 21,000-square-foot fitness center covers the bottom floor of the Canyon Ranch SpaClub.
- Spa Yes, the 69,000-square-foot Canyon Ranch SpaClub with 62 treatment rooms offers multiple types of massages and services. The spa also has a 21,000-square-foot fitness center, 40-foot rock climbing wall and a full-service salon.
- Shops More than 160 shops are located in The Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian | The Palazzo, an 875,000-square-foot themed mall that stretches between the two properties. The Blue Man Group Store, Davidoff, Dolcé, Guggenheim Hermitage Museum Gift Store, Oliver & Co., Ricordo and Venetzia can be found throughout The Venetian’s casino area.
- Wedding Services Yes, the Wedding Chapel at the Venetian offers a number of wedding ceremony packages.
- Business Center Yes.
Convention Rooms Yes, 1.9 million square feet total, including the 85,000-square-foot Venetian Ballroom, the 650,000-square-foot Venetian Congress Center (which includes three ballrooms, 64 meeting rooms and 3 board rooms) and the 1.2 million-square-foot Sands Expo convention center.
- Child-care Facilities No.
- Room Service Yes.
- Pets Allowed No.
- In-Room Internet Access Yes, it’s included in the daily resort fee.
- Hotel Amenities Laundry, luggage and maid services, currency exchange, direct access to the Sands Expo Center, concierge, rental-car reservations, golf reservations, safety deposit boxes and wake-up call service.
- Parking Garage Yes, 10 story parking garage.
- RV Park No.
- Shuttle Service to the airport Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip No.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Yes.
- Check-in Time 3 p.m.
- Check-out Time 11 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room 21 years.
- Policies The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
- Incidental Charges Hotel requires a credit card upon check-in for incidental charges.
- Resort Fee Venetian has a $25.00 per room, per night resort fee. Tax may or may not be included. This fee is not included in your reservation and will be collected by the hotel.
The resort fee includes:
- Unlimited in-suite internet access (WiFi or ethernet).
- Access for two to the fitness facility within the Canyon Ranch SpaClub.
- Unlimited local and toll-free telephone calls from the suite.
- A complimentary daily newspaper.
- One regular coffee or tea at Café Presse (one per stay, for up to two people; not valid at Sands Expo location).
- One 2-for-1 drink coupon for well drinks, domestic beer or wine at any casino bar excluding the Bourbon Room (note: must be 21 or older to redeem drink coupon, limited one per stay).