What is the Krave Nightclub
Krave, which reopens on Nov. 1, 2013, is an exciting prospect for gay and straight tourists and locals alike. The alternative club is located on the Las Vegas Strip directly across from Monte Carlo. Krave is a multilevel venue spanning more than 20,000 square feet. There’s a VIP room that overlooks the dance floor as well as an outdoor patio and four full bars. The nightclub also boasts a new state-of-the-art sound and light system.
- Hours of operation: Open Friday – Sunday beginning at 11 p.m. In addition, there’s a Saturday night after-hours event.
- Cover price: Information not available at this time.
- Payment information: Cash and all major credit cards.
- Location: Located on the third floor of Neonpolis in downtown Las Vegas.
- Music: House, Top 40 and hip-hop.
- Resident DJs: DJs Morningstar, Lightknife and Mickey Francis.
- Clientele/Age Group: 21 and older. Krave is a straight-friendly gay club.
- Attire: Upscale casual dress and trendy nightlife attire are appropriate. The dress code is discretionary to Krave personnel.
- Occupancy: Information not available at this time.
- Parking: Valet parking is available along with ample self-parking in the rear of the building.
- Reservations: For VIP reservations, call (702) 677-1740.
- Seating: Yes.
- Handicapped accessible: Yes.
- ATM: Information not available at this time.
- Special events: Themed parties and special events are occasionally held.