What is the Surrender Nightclub
Surrender Nightclub is one of the newest and hottest nightlife destinations in Las Vegas. Surrender Nightclub has quickly established itself as the go-to destination for upscale nightlife in Las Vegas. Surrender features a signature 120-foot long sleek sliver snake, resting behind the main bar. VIP seating overlooks an energetic dance floor.
- Hours of operation: Wednesday, Friday, Saturday: 10:30 p.m.- 4 a.m.
- Cover price: Admission from $40.00.
- Payment information: Cash and all major credit cards.
- Location: Inside Encore.
- Music: Electronic-dance, hip-hop and rock.
- Resident DJs: Porter Robinson, DJ Steve Aoki, Sky Blu of LMFAO, Calvin Harris, DJ Feed Me and DJ Mighti Mi.
- Clientele/Age Group: 21 and older.
- Attire: Dress to impress. No torn or cut-off clothing allowed. Men: No athletic wear and no sports jerseys.
- Occupancy: Surrender – 480. Encore Beach Club – 2,300.
- Parking: Self park and valet available at Encore.
- Reservations: Recommended for tables and cabanas.
- Seating: Yes.
- Handicapped accessible: Yes.
- ATM: Located inside Encore.
- Special events: Wednesday is industry night, and special celebrity DJs perform on select nights.