What is the Arizona Charlie’s Boulder?
Conveniently located on Boulder Highway, just off the U.S. 95 freeway, Arizona Charlie’s Boulder is a favorite Las Vegas local casino and one of the city’s best values. This full-service hotel, casino and RV Park offers many of the best gaming choices in town, including a 24-hour bingo parlor. Grab a bite at one of our restaurants, such as Yukon Grille steakhouse, Wild West Buffet and the Sourdough Cafe. For nightlife and entertainment, check out our Palace Grand Lounge, featuring live musical acts. Guests in our rooms, suites, and full-service Las Vegas RV Park enjoy an array of exciting amenities. It’s easy to see why Arizona Charlie’s Boulder is such an amazing value. Conveniently located close to The Strip, locals and tourists alike agree that Arizona Charlie’s Boulder is one of the city’s best values.
Arizona Charlie’s Boulder Details
- Number of Rooms 301.
- Casino Yes, a 47,000-square-foot casino with more than 1,000 slot and video poker machines. Table games include blackjack, craps, pai gow poker and roulette. There is a 24-hour bingo parlor.
- Race & Sports Book Yes, a 45-seat race and sports book, equipped with 20 televisions and two big screens.
Restaurants Arizona Charlie’s Boulder has the following dining options: Yukon Grille, Sourdough Cafe, Wild West Buffet and Charlie’s Cheesesteak Deli.
- Entertainment The Palace Grand Lounge features free live music performances.
- Nightlife Yes, there Elbow Creek Bar is in the center of the casino and Jake’s Bar is on the second floor.
- Attractions No.
- Pool Yes, one medium-sized pool and a Jacuzzi at the hotel, one smaller heated pool at the RV park.
- Health Club or Fitness Equipment No.
- Spa No.
- Shops One gift shop.
- Wedding Services Yes.
- Business Center No.
- Convention Rooms Yes. Meeting planning and food and beverage service is available for small events.
- Child-care Facilities No.