What is the Downtown Grand Casino and Hotel?
Formerly known as the Lady Luck, the property was completely gutted and overhauled. Fun and stylish, the resulting Downtown Grand is nothing short of spectacular. Downtown Grand Las Vegas is located on Third Street between Stewart and Ogden avenues in downtown Las Vegas, just steps from The Mob Museum and two blocks from Fremont Street Experience as well as a short stroll from the hip bar scene in the Fremont East Entertainment District.
Downtown Grand Details
- Number of Rooms 629.
Casino Yes, a 30,000-square-foot casino. There are more than 30 tables games including an 888 baccarat pit and the only legal “street gaming” experience in the U.S., along with 600 slot machines.
- Race & Sports Book Yes.
- Restaurants Downtown Grand has the following dining options: Stewart + Ogden, Red Mansion Chinese Restaurant, The Spread, The Commissary, Ninth Island, Mob Bar and Picnic, an Urban Rooftop Pool Retreat (open on a seasonal basis).
- Entertainment No.
- Nightlife Yes. There is Mob Bar as well as Furnace in the center of the casino and Art Bar near the registration desk. Guests can also enjoy the vibe at The Commisary “After Dark.”
- Attractions Yes, Downtown Grand is part of the Downtown3rd experience. In the neighborhood, right across the street, is The Mob Museum. Downtown Grand is a short block from the Fremont Street Experience and the Fremont East Entertainment District. It is also less than a mile from Las Vegas Premium Outlets – North and The Smith Center for the Performing Arts.
- Pool Yes, one outdoor rooftop pool (open seasonally) with a full restaurant/bar, fire pit and cabanas.
Health Club or Fitness Equipment Yes, the guest-only fitness center is furnished with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Spa No.
- Shops No, but there are numerous shops and kiosks along Fremont Street. The Las Vegas Premium Outlets – North is also less than a mile away.
- Wedding Services No.
- Business Center No, but business services such as printing, faxing and mailing are available at the front desk for a fee.
- Convention Rooms Yes, Downtown Grand features a variety of meeting facilities (including the Grand Parlor and Picnic) that can host events for 5 to 1,500 people.
- Child-care Facilities No.
- Room Service Yes.
- Pets Allowed No.
- In-Room Internet Access Yes, it’s included in the daily resort fee.
- Hotel Amenities Room service and luggage service.
- Parking Garage Yes, there is a self-parking garage on the premises. Free valet parking is also available. Parking at the Downtown3rd garage across the street is free with validation.
- RV Park No.
- Shuttle Service to the airport No, but shuttle service to and from the airport can be arranged from an outside company for a fee.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip No, but there are nearby stops for the Deuce and SDX Strip & Downtown Express, which have routes covering the Strip.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Yes.
- Check-in Time 3 p.m.
- Check-out Time 11 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room 21.
- Policies The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room ranges from two to four. The maximum total number of guests in a suite varies.
- Incidental Charges Hotel requires a credit card or debit card deposit upon check-in for incidental charges.
- Resort Fee Downtown Grand has a $11.00 per room, per night resort fee. Tax may or may not be included. This fee is not included in your reservation and will be collected by the hotel.
- Number of Rooms 629.
The resort fee includes:
- High-speed internet access.
- In-room bottled water.
- Local and toll-free calls.
- Morning coffee at one of multiple locations on the property.
- The Grand Experience Book featuring a variety of discount and complimentary offers from Downtown Grand,
- Downtown3rd and many of its selected neighbors.
- Complimentary access to a guest-only fitness center.