What is the Gold Coast Resort?
The property retains the feel of a Victorian-style gambling hall. The front desk and lobby are quaint with a mixture of wood paneling and brass fixtures. The central gaming floor, on the other hand, is truly grand with a domed ceiling, eight elegant chandeliers, stained glass windows and hanging flower boxes. Although referencing the past in decor, its casino heralds the future. Guests can play 48 different table games here. They’ll also discover more than 2,100 slot and video poker machines. Surrounded by 38 huge flat-screen TVs, the race and sports book is a high-tech facility with 30 interactive betting terminals. Plus, there’s an expansive 720-seat bingo room upstairs, where eight action-packed sessions are called daily.
Gold Coast Details
- Number of Rooms 711.
- Casino Yes, 120,000 square feet. Casino games include Blackjack, Bingo, Caribbean Stud Poker, Craps, Keno, Let It Ride, Pai Gow Poker, Poker, Roulette, Slots, Baccarat, Megabucks and Super Megabucks. The casino has a 24-hour, non-smoking poker room.
- Race & Sports Book Yes, the race and sports book is equipped with 90 individual televisions and 38 big screens.
- Restaurants The Gold Coast has the following dining options: Ping Pang Pong, Cortez Room, Red Zone, Ports O’ Call Buffet, Noodle Exchange, T.G.I. Fridays and The Snack Bar.
- Entertainment A lounge and the Gold Coast Showroom featuring live entertainment.
- Nightlife No.
- Attractions Yes, 70-lane bowling center.
- Pool Yes, one 46-by-20-foot pool outdoors and a Jacuzzi.
- Health Club or Fitness Equipment Yes.
- Spa No. There is a salon and barber shop.
- Shops Yes, one gift shop and liquor store.
- Wedding Services No.
- Business Center Yes.
- Convention Rooms Yes. There are 30,000 square feet of meeting and event space equipped with ultra-modern lighting and sound systems. The facility can accommodate everything from elegant seated dinners to intimate social gatherings.
- Child-care Facilities No.
- Room Service Yes, 6 a.m. to midnight, Sunday through Thursday and 6 a.m. to 3 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
- Pets Allowed No.
- In-Room Internet Access Yes, it’s included in the resort fee.
- Hotel Amenities 70-lane bowling center, video arcade, beauty salon and barber shop, guest services, laundry, luggage and maid service, room service, safety deposit box and wake-up call.
- Parking Garage Yes, a three-story parking garage
- RV Park No.
- Shuttle Service to the airport Shuttle service to and from the airport available.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip The Gold Coast offers a shuttle service to its sister property The Orleans Hotel & Casino as well as the Las Vegas Strip. The shuttle operates 7 days a week from 9 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. and picks up guests approximately every 30 – 45 minutes from the hotel’s Flamingo Road entrance. The last shuttle will leave the Strip at Bally’s at 12:30 a.m. Hotel guests will receive priority seating on all shuttles.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Yes.
- Check-in Time 3 p.m.
- Check-out Time Noon.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room 21 years.
- Policies Children 13 and under stay free with an adult. The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
Incidental Charges Hotel requires a credit card upon check-in for incidental charges.
- Resort Fee Gold Coast has a $9.99 per room, per night resort fee. Tax may or may not be included. This fee is not included in your reservation and will be collected by the hotel.
The resort fee includes:
- Use of fitness center.
- In-room coffee.
- Unlimited local and 800 calls.
- Shuttle to the Strip and The Orleans.
- Wireless internet access (up to 1 MB of band width) for up to three devices.