What’s the Golden Gate Hotel and Casino?
Inspired by the past, the Golden Gate integrates Roaring ’20s and Rat Pack-era influences in the rooms’ vintage décor as well as throughout the property. Among the resort’s famous guests was Clark Gable, whose image appears on a second-story window in tribute. Frank Sinatra and Sammy Davis Jr. were also known to frequent the Main Bar, which has a speakeasy ambiance, in the casino. Two more bars — the One Bar, where you’ll find bartenders clad in bikinis and dancing on the countertop, and the Flair Bar, where bottles are sure to be flying — are located just outside the doors on Fremont Street. Looking for the perfect setting for a stay in downtown Las Vegas? Situated in the city’s oldest quarter and directly on Fremont Street Experience, the Golden Gate Hotel & Casino offers boutique accommodations with modern-day amenities. The property also boasts personalized service and a unique history.
Golden Gate Hotel and Casino Details
- Number of Rooms 122.
- Casino Yes. Casino games including blackjack, craps, roulette, slot and video poker machines. The resort recently opened a new high-limit gaming area with three blackjack tables. The “dancing dealers” are also a signature at the property.
- Race & Sports Book Yes, there’s a William Hill sports book.
- Restaurants The Golden Gate has the following dining options: Du-par’s Restaurant & Bakery.
- Entertainment No, but Fremont Street Experience including a stage with live nightly entertainment is right outside the doors.
- Nightlife Yes. The Main Bar is a classic casino bar where Frank Sinatra and Sammy Davis Jr. once drank. Guests will also enjoy the One Bar with bikini-clad bartenders and the Flair Bar with flair bartenders outside on Fremont Street.
- Attractions No, but the property is located directly on the Fremont Street Experience.
- Health Club or Fitness Equipment No.
- Spa No.
- Shops No, but souvenir/logo items can be purchased on the premises.
- Wedding Services No.
- Business Center No.
- Convention Rooms No.
- Child-care Facilities No.
- Room Service No.
- Pets Allowed No.
- In-Room Internet Access Yes, it’s included in the resort fee.
- Hotel Amenities Maid service and wake-up calls.
- Parking Garage No, but free valet parking is available.
- RV Park No.
- Shuttle Service to the airport No.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip No, but the hotel is not far from bus stops for the The Deuce and the Strip & Downtown Express routes.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Yes.
- Check-in Time 3 p.m.
- Check-out Time Noon.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room 21 years.
- Policies The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
- Incidental Charges Hotel requires a credit card and a $100 deposit on the card for security/incidental charges.
- Resort Fee Golden Gate Hotel and Casino has a $20.00 per room, per night resort fee. Tax may or may not be included. This fee is not included in your reservation and will be collected by the hotel.
The resort fee includes:
Wireless internet access.
A $10 voucher — per person, per night — off any of the shows at the D Las Vegas (based on availability).
Local and toll-free calls.