What is the Monte Carlo Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas?
The Monte Carlo is an attractive resort located on the Strip — right in the heart of all the action near the intersection of Tropicana Avenue and Las Vegas Boulevard. Guests who stay here are within walking distance of several of the city’s largest resorts and must-do attractions. Plus, they will delight in lofty accommodations without the elevated price. In addition, the Monte Carlo is perfect for adults seeking a relaxed atmosphere amid Sin City’s “visitors gone wild” vibe. This resort tends to attract a mature, more laid-back crowd. It’s rarely besieged by college-age revelers or families with lots of tots in tow.
Monte Carlo Hotel & Casino Details
- Number of Rooms 2,992 rooms and 256 suites.
- Casino Yes, 90,000 square feet. Casino games include Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, Pai Gow Poker, Caribbean Stud Poker, and Baccarat, 2,200 slot and video poker machines, including Megabucks and Super Megabucks. The casino has a poker room.
- Race & Sports Book Yes, there is race and sports book.
- Restaurants The Monte Carlo has the following dining options: Andre’s, Buffet, Brand Steakhouse, d.vino, Diablo’s Cantina, Dragon Noodle Co., Café, Monte Carlo Food Court and The Pub. In early 2014, Double Barrel Roadhouse will open.
- Entertainment Entertainment includes visiting headliners in the custom-designed 1,200-seat theater. Blue Man Group also is featured here.
- Nightlife No nightclub, but both Brand and Diablo’s restaurants have lounges. Diablo’s features live music on select dates and Brand has a DJ in their lounge on the weekends. Plus, there is the Minus5 bar. Double Barrel Roadhouse opens in early 2014.
- Attractions No.
- Pool Yes, there is one heated pool, the Easy River ride (lazy river), wave pool and a Jacuzzi.
- Health Club or Fitness Equipment Yes, a 3,000-square-foot exercise room, an official Reebok facility.
- Spa Yes, the 13,037-square-foot Spa at the Monte Carlo with nine treatment rooms offering multiple types of massages and services. The spa also has a 2,784-square-foot gym and a full-service salon.
- Shops Yes, The Street of Dreams shopping and dining area. The Monte Carlo also has the Luxury for Less, Monte Carlo Boutique, Nouveau News and Club Casino Royal, which are all located throughout the property.
Wedding Services Yes, the Wedding Chapel at Monte Carlo offers a number of wedding ceremony packages.
- Business Center No.
- Convention Rooms Yes.
- Child-care Facilities No.
- Room Service Yes.
- Pets Allowed No.
- In-Room Internet Access Yes, it’s included in the daily resort fee.
- Hotel Amenities Laundry, luggage and maid service, currency exchange, wake-up calls, safety deposit box.
- Parking Garage Yes, there is a parking garage.
- RV Park No.
- Shuttle Service to the airport Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip No.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Yes.
- Check-in Time 3 p.m.
- Check-out Time 11 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room 21 years.
- Policies The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
- Incidental Charges Hotel requires a credit card or debit card deposit upon check-in for incidental charges.
- Resort Fee Monte Carlo Hotel & Casino has a $20.00 per room, per night resort fee. Tax may or may not be included. This fee is not included in your reservation and will be collected by the hotel.
The resort fee includes:
- Internet access in guestroom
- Fitness center access
- Daily newspaper
- Copying and faxing
- Boarding pass printing
- Local and (800) calls
- In-room coffee
- Two (2) bottles of water